Elle-Hester

*Note-Sorry for posting so many parts today ;-;*

I woke to a lot of white.
Upon blinking, white colored lights came into view, glaring at me. I recoiled and slowly raised myself up from the soft mattress. The round room was empty, with my bed smack in the middle of it. Beeping devices were next to me, emitting sounds that echoed in the huge room and wave shaped patterns on a screen. I was dumbfounded. What was this? My torn cloak and sweater and pants were removed, and replaced by cottony white pajamas. I lifted the clean white bedsheet to reveal my broken leg...at least it was broken. Except for a few faint scars, it was perfectly healed.
Where was this place?

A tall, pale woman in a long, pale jacket swept inside the room, her black tresses flowing and wavy. She had twinkling dark eyes, a long nose, and red, succulent lips. The mysterious woman gazed at me for a while, then perched herself on my bed unceremoniously.
"What's your name?"
I sneered back at her. "And why should I tell you?"
She smiled thinly. The woman reminded me of Lady Lesso, I thought. Just the way she carries herself.

"Well, it's Elle to you," she replied in a clipped tone, "and if you're not willing to co-operate by withholding your name, I suppose your friend Anadil next door won't fare well." Elle gave me a fake, plastic smile. My chest thumped hard at the mention of my covenmate.
"Hester," I growled, "now let me see Anadil."

Elle raised her brow and snapped her long pale fingers. Instantly fully armed guards raced in from the tall double doors leading into this room, pointing strange weapons at me. I raised my hands in surrender, snarling at the woman, "What the hell do you want? Just let us out of here!" Elle leaned her face to mine, and grinned cruelly. "You can stay here for free sanctuary and shelter, if you can get past these guards and agree to work for me," she said. I smiled bitterly at her. Well, I'll show you what I'm made of. I'm Hester of Ravenswood, for God's sake.

And to be honest, a nice place to rest seemed to sound good to me. I presumed we were gonna be stuck in this strange world for quite a while.

I ripped the stringy transparent tubes off me, the needles connecting them to my flesh drawing blood, and leapt from my bed, practically flying on the guards' heads, and kicked the door open, revealing a glowing, bright hallway leading to two glass doors. With arms crossed, I grinned devilishly at Elle, who was thunderstruck, and stalked out towards the glass doors. I threw open the doors to reveal-