We eventually arrived upon a field. My eyes widened. Of course he'd be by a field. It wasn't the same one I worked at, since that one was on a different Island. It still made sense though, he's got to have something to put his slaves to work with.

I stood at the top of the hill, looking at the row of crops. I saw a few malnourished "workers" tending to the plants. My face darkened as I realized he's still holding people captive. I may have escaped, but I can't say for those working below me.

"He's down there." The man pointed to a shed much like the one I was dragged to many times in the past. I sharply inhaled. Great. A trip down memory lane. I left the man, and slid down tbe hill.

I busted the door to the shed open, stepping inside. I froze at what I saw. Mr. Shiro was chained to the wall, and he was standing by a table of weapons. I glared at Jiroku. All my pent up rage came spilling out at that moment.

"What disrespect. You dare look at me like that?" He turned from the table, staring at me. A sick grin slithered across his face.

"Long time no see. My favorite slave." He smirked at me, his eyes cold and dead.

"I am not your slave." I growled at him. Mr. Shiro was unconsious, but seemed to be uninjured, much to my relief.

"Did you not hear me all those times? Or are you just dense? You never were good at listening." He started walking towards me, referring to all the times he told me I was a slave and always will be.

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get myself to move. I was frozen in fear. He stalked closer, and my breathing became erratic, terrified of the man. Images of all the beatings flooded my mind as he stared coldly at me.

"Meko sure understood." He taunted. My breath caught in my throat, my eyes wide. Meko... She was my first friend. But he... he killed her. It was my fault. He killed her to "teach me a lesson" since I had planned an escape with her and failed.

He was now standing in front of me, looking down at me. I felt so small under his gaze.

Suddenly, my cheek erupted with pain. I felt myself slam into the hard floors. He slapped me. I felt a sense of deja vu. My cheek stung, and already started to bruise. My glasses were across the room, since the slap knocked them off my face. I whimpered as he struck me a couple more times.

I picked myself up once more, staring at my man in pure terror. I felt as if I couldn't breath. My cheek stung where he had hit me the hardest. I couldn't fight back. I was too scared.

My head spun as the images of all those years as a slave flashed through my mind. Maybe he's right. All I'll ever amount to is a slave. I wasn't cut out to be anything else.

"Korudo! Snap out of it! You're worth way more than being this freak's slave!" A voice rang throughout the room. I snapped my head in it's direction. My gaze was met with Mr. Shiro, awake, and struggling against the chains. His eyes softened as they landed on me.

"Shut up! Who said you could speak!" Jiroku turned and strutted up to Mr. Shiro. He lifted his hand and struck him across the cheek. That's all it took. That slap upon Mr. Shiro ripped me out of my trance.

"STOP IT!" I screamed. My chest heaved up and down as I glared at Jiroku with undying rage. I ran at him and his eyes widened. I pushed him as hard as I could, and he went flying through the wall. I stood there, a little shocked that I just did that.

I then touched the chains holding Mr. Shiro, enveloping them with my nen. I started to freeze the chains, weakening them. However, I couldn't finish due to a certain someone.

Jiroku got up shot me a look of pure anger. He ran at me in the blink of an eye, and grabbed my arm. I tried to rip it out of his grasp, but his grip was just too strong. I screamed as he started to drag me out of the shed. My breathing became erratic as I realized he was going to bring me to a river.