Chapter 16

A/N Y'all this book is two votes from getting to 100 and I'm so happy! Also look at the music video its good lol. Anyways back to the story...

"Flynn stop getting distracted and help me put the beers in the ice chest!" Kristoff snapped at Flynn who was to busy texting back who ever he was texting. He placed his index finger on his lips which made kristoff more annoyed. "i'll help you since this giraffe can't." I glared at Flynn as I made my way to Kristoff and helped throw the beers in.

"We are back!"Hiccup yelled from the front door as he carried in a few boxes of pizza for us to eat before the party tonight. I smiled as I dropped the lid of the ice chest down and walked over to the table. My stomach gourd loud as Hiccup opened up the pizza box. He glanced at me before letting out a soft chuckle before handing me a piece. 

My mouth watered as I took a big bite and moaned in satisfaction causing the boys to look at me weirdly. "Jack come get your girlfriend. Shes gone wild!" Flynn yelled as he looked at me scared. I glared at me and flicked him off. "let me eat in peace!" I yelled as the boys just laughed along.

"What did she do this time?" Jack spoke from behind me as he walked into the kitchen with the cokes. "She moaned." Kristoff casually said making Jack look at me weirdly. "I was eating my pizza!" I yelled as I glared at him.

"I hate y'all I'ma go get ready." I placed my half eaten pizza on my plate and grabbed my keys. "See y'all later." I yelled as I walked out the door with Jack following close behind. "What's up frost?" I glanced at him over my shoulder and opened the door of my jeep.

"Nothing Just wanted a kiss before you go." He looked down at me innocently before placing a small kiss on my lips. I smiled at him before hoping into my car. He smiled at me before closing the door as I rolled down my window. "I love you. I'll be back later." I smiled.

"I love you too. Text me when you get home loser." He smiled before stepping away from my car as I started to reverse out of his drive way heading to my apartment. 

----

I took on last glance at myself as I had on a black skin tight dress that ended right above the knee that was long sleeve and off the shoulder with a pair of black heels. My hair was down with soft curls at the end. With very little make up.

I quickly picked up my phone, my black cross body purse and car keys and headed out the door.

After getting stuck in traffic and trying to find a parking space I finally made it to the boys house which was really pack already. I quickly pulled my phone out and dialed Jacks number. After a few rings he finally answered. "Jack i'm here." I yelled into the phone because he couldn't here me cause of the loud music. "I can't here you but i'm guessing your here so I'll meet you in front of the mailbox." He yells back then hangs up. Okay then.

I pushed open my car door and jumped off. Pulling my dress down and started walking towards the mailbox where I see Jack greeting some people who were also arriving. "Jack." I spoke catching his attention. He quickly looked my direction and he stared at me with his mouth a little open then it turned into a bit smile.

"Wow you look beautiful!" He yelled as he grabbed my hand and sinned me. Making sure he checks me out in the processes making me turn red. "Thank you." I whispered back and placed a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Lets go babe I have to preform in," He paused as he took his phone out and looked at the time. "Two minutes!" He yelled then grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house.

"Okay you go stand over there while I preform okay? I'll be back!" Jack smiled before running off to the boys who were getting their mics ready.

The music stopped and the boys walked onto of the stage the put in the back yard. The crowd of people cheering and clapping as I smiled at Jack. He raised his mic to his face and begin to speck. "Welcome everyone! Our song is dropping in exactly ten seconds!" He yelled into the mic as a timer appears behind him. "As soon as the timer ends we will preform our new song chills!" Flynn added as people started counting down. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" As soon as the timer ended a new beat begin to play.

"Coat, laying on the floor
Long December nights are what I've been waitin' for
Pull my hand close to the fire" Jack Sang into the mic.

"Shiverin', I'm shiverin', I can't stop
Give me the look, you know the one I want
I've been waiting for
It's so cold, it's so cold, yeah." Hiccup followed long as he threw his arm over Jacks shoulders.

"I got chills when you walk
Chills when you talk
Chills every time you say my name
It's the way that it feels when we touch
I can't get enough
Love got me frozen in place" Kristoff sang after.

(Kristoff, Jack & Flynn)
"Baby, I got chills
Ooh, baby, I got chills
Ooh, baby, I got chills (Yeah)" The boys sang together.

"Arms wrapped around my neck ('Round my neck)
You keep me warm
You are the spark igniting me again
Oh, I can't get enough of you, I'm (You, I'm)" Flynn stepped up and placed his hand on his heart as he sang and winked at Rapunzel.

(Hiccup & Flynn)
"Shiverin', I'm shiverin', I can't stop
Give me the look, you know the one I want
I've been waiting for (Ooh)
It's so cold, it's so cold, yeah (It's so cold, it's so cold, yeah)" Hiccup and Flynn sang.

( Kristoff, Kristoff & Hiccup)
"I got chills when you walk
Chills when you talk
Chills every time you say my name
It's the way that it feels when we touch
I can't get enough
Love got me frozen in place"
They all jumped in the middle as the crowd cheered. 

( Kristoff, Jack, Flynn & Tadashi]
"Baby, I got chills (Baby, I got chills)
Ooh, baby, I got chills (Ooh, baby, I got chills)
Ooh, baby, I got chills (I got chills, I got)" The boys got in a circle again and sang.

( Tadashi & Jack)
"I think about you every second of the day
My heart used to be so cold, the world used to be so gray
And I know seasons change, but it felt like it never would
No one seemed to understand me but you understood
We could be royalty, I'll be your prince, yeah
Give you that loyalty, don't matter the distance
I'ma love you for who you are 'cause I like that you're different
Tell me anything you wanna say and I'll sit back and listen
Ah, yeah (Ooh, yeah)" Tadashi sang his verse of the song.

(Tadashi & Flynn)
"And I know we're living busier days
And life be moving so fast, I feel like everything's changin'
But when we kiss, I feel a jump in my heart
The same feeling that I felt from the start (Ooh)
Yeah, baby, I got" Tadashi sang.

( Kristoff, Jack, Flynn & Tadaish)
"I got chills (I got chills, no, oh no no, oh no no)
Ooh, baby, I got chills (Ooh yeah, I got chills)
Oh woah, oh woah, ooh-ooh" They all stood in a line singing.

"Ooh, baby, I got chills " Jack finished the song as the crowd cheer loud as I screamed with happiness as well.

The boys bowed and hoped off stage as people congratulated them. Jack made his way to me and hugged me. "How was it?" He smiled. "It was great love! I really liked it!"I yelled and gave him a quick kiss on his lips.

----

A few hours had passed and the party was still going but I was pretty tired and Jack was talking to some of his friends. "Jack ima head to your room." I told him which he nodded and returned to his conversation. I sighed and headed up to Jack room and threw my heals off as I stepped into his room.

I plopped on his bed and relaxed a bit. "Finally." I sighed and got comfy. After a few minutes the door was pushed open. I picked up my head as a drunk man stumbled in. He looked around confused until his lies landed on me and a smirk appeared on his face. "Hello. I'm looking for the restroom can you help me find it?" He slurred his words as I gulped. "S-sure. Uh let me help you." I quickly stood up and walked over to the door.

"You know I rather just stay here." He smiled creepy and he stepped closer to me. I backed away until I bumped onto the bed and fell on in. Before I could he up the drunk man pinned my wrist to the bed and rashly opened my legs. "s-stop!" I paniced as I tired to push him away. 

"HElP!" I yelled as he begin to laugh. "SOMEONE HEL-" I was cut off as a stinging pain hit my left cheek. He slapped me. "Shut the hell up. This will be over soon. "He smirked down at me as he begin to unbuckle his belt with one hand. 

"Help!"