Chapter 13

~1 month later~

"Jack I'm scared." I mumbled as I bit my nails. That's a bad habit and I need to stop.

Jack chuckled softly as he hugged me from behind and rested her head on my left shoulder. "It's going to be okay. I promise." He whispered as he place a small under my ear. "We are in this together remember love." He squeezed me a bit before letting go fully.

"O-okay Jack." I sighed as I looked up at his beautiful eyes. He shoot me a quick smirk before quickly placing his lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss before pulling away and nodding my head. Signing I was ready.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the dressing room meeting up with the rest of the boys. "Okay so what's the plan again I forgot." Flynn smiled sheepishly as he stood up straight as the people who worked at the interview place fixed his ear piece and game the boys there mics.

Tadashi rolled his eyes as he face Palmed. "Dude I told you three times already. We are gonna sing then the girl over there is gonna ask questions then Elsa pops up and bam magic" Tadashi clapped making everyone flinch.

"Okay I think I got it now." Flynn smiled as he made his way to his seat for the small performance and interview. The fans who made it were screaming louder as each boy walked to there spot. Jack stayed behind a bit.

"It's going to be okay babe." He smiled and kissed my forehead before running to his spot making the fans scream again.

It's going to be okay elsa just breathe.

"Hello my name is Snow White! And today's special guest is '5 minutes of winter'! The lady yelled into the mic as the fans screamed once more.

"Hi I'm flynn." Flynn waved. "I'm tadashi" Tad spoke after. "I'm hiccup" Hiccup followed along as the Fan squealed after each introduction. "I'm kristoff." Kristoff smiled only. "And I'm Jack." Jack waved as the fans roared once more.

"So y'all are gonna preform a quick song then we will have fans ask y'all questions. So let's give it up for 5 minutes of winter!" Snow White yelled once more.

The boys sat up straight as the song begin to play. I love this song so much.

"Used to be scared of the ocean
'Cause I didn't know how to swim
I took one sip of your potion
Now I'm just divin' right in" Tadashi sang softly.

"I heard your siren's call, it was beautiful
I am drowning, God, please don't save me" Flynn sang as he closed his eyes.

"I'm in too deep
Can't touch the bottom with my feet
Don't know what you did to me, I can't breathe but I'm living" kristoff sang as he looked around the crowd.

"I'm in too deep
Can't touch the bottom with my feet
Don't know what you did to me, I can't breathe but I'm living" Hiccup also closing his eyes as he sang his part.

"I'm in too deep
Ah ooh-ah-ooh-ooh
Ah ooh-ah-ooh-ooh
I'm in too deep
Ah ooh-ah-ooh-ooh" Flynn sang.

"Treasure chest full of your diamonds
I don't mind staying down here
Thought by now I would be dyin'
But your love gives me all my air" Jack looked around the crowd before he turned to the side of the stage and made eye contact with me. Oh my.