23

Marks POV: 

"You erased his memories!!" I walk up to the queen sized bed and wake him up. He looks at me and sighs. "You found out. Let me explain" 

Flashback~

Thomas POV

I walk up to the old shop. The atmosphere is welcoming, like a nice bookstore with a coffee shop right next door. Entering I see a man putting away some items on a shelf. "Excuse me are you Bery Pinkton?" The man puts down the box and turns around to face me. "I am are you Thomas?" I nod, he gestures for me to follow.

Entering the back room, he relaxes. "Thank you for coming so soon. Sean has been here for a few days now. I have started teaching him more spells. That's not the issue though. The issue lies when hes asleep. He will wake in the middle of the night screaming , or just throwing off random spells. There are spells he cast i have never heard of. They are getting dangerous as well. The other night there was a storm in his room. I woke him and it disappeared. I am asking you to erase his memories. If you cant do all of them then please do the ones that hurt him the most. It hurts me to see him hurting. I know he will freak if he sees your fangs. So please when you do it enter and just do it. i will come in and bandage him after your done." 

sighing i walk the creaky steps to the bedrooms. I don't want to do this. Hes like a son to me. i knock on the door, hearing a faint come in."

End of flashback~

The rest he has told you. Bery did it to protect him. It looks like it didn't do much as his coven has found him after that. "He doesn't  remember his mother or father, his powers that where growing are now locked! You know just as well as i That we need him at his full power! How is this fair to him!?" Thomas looks at his mate and gets up from the bed. "Mark look I will take the block off of his memories and powers, if you promise me one thing. Let him fight, let him overcome his own battles. You can help when HE asks for it. Other than that don't interfere"

Mark looks at me and agrees. "I will walk you back to your room. Wake him and i will undo it"

Walking down the same hall. its now creepy. 

Sorry this is short! I have been working close to 40 hours per week so this is what i could do for now.