15**

Pictures not mine. This is what I think would jack would look like using his powers. Found this on pinterest!

Jack's POV

I am always getting hurt. He must hate me.
I continue to look down. Mark comes closer. Eventually hugging me. "Look at me." I continue looking down. He sighs.

My chin is lifted and I am looking at him. Have his eyes always been this pretty?"

"Look I don't want my future queen hurting. If other people hurt you. I will hurt them. If you die I die. So please don't hide things like this again. I can't live with out you. I just got you."  By the end of speech his forehead is on mine. I can feel his breath on my lips.

I can't bear this any longer. Deciding what I am going to do. I lean forward and press our lips together. I feel him stiffen but relax. Slowly he kisses back. His hands grab mine.

Once my lips are released. "Please promise me you wont hide being hurt anymore." I hug him back. " I promise."

Realizing what time it was I let go of mark. "Shall we grab some lunch?" Mark nods.

Entering the cafe. We are shown seats. "So I've been wondering. What happens when I am crowned with you? Is your father ok with your mate being male??" I start to slightly panic. He laughs. "Jack my father has three mates. Two of which are male. I think I am good. As to what you do when crowned. You will take care of small duties and chores. When needed you will join me in meetings of my own. You will have your own meetings and such. But usually the main purpose is to watch the heirs." His face flushes deeply.

"H-Heirs?!" I choke on my water. Mark trys to help. " That's if you want children! We could adopt! Or have our own! Or none! It's up to you!" I slightly calm down. "So now that we have time to talk. You never told me about this bonding process. Same with mating and marking. Oh don't ask how I know. When your trapped in a scared ground with infinite power you get bored." Its Mark's turn to choke.

" I would prefer to talk about this some where private..." Noding I dig into my burger.

We go back to my shop. Waving to bery. I tell him I am going to my room.   Mark follows me.

Mark's POV

Entering Jack's room. I am greeted with the smell of leather. There are books everywhere. Well in bookshelves. Theres a big bed in the middle of the room. Jack sits on the bed. Dark green sheets flop with his weight.

"What with the books?" Jack looks around and smiles. "Witch remember! Some are spells,some are journals. Most are story's." I flop on the bed. Jack's chocolate and vanilla scent fills my nose. "Mn you smell nice." I wrap my arms around his stomach. Pulling him close to me. He leans back putting his head on my chest.

"Your really warm and comfy. Anyways we are in a private room. Could you explain now?" Placeing my head on his head. I begin to explain.

"Well vampires use blood as there bonding. As I have tasted your blood. And you have tasted mine. We are bonded but not fully. I can only feel some feelings from you like anxiety, fear, and happiness. To further this process would require me to drink more of your blood. After I could tell what your feeling, thinking, your level of power, and so much more. Vise  versa. The marking process is different. For vampires it happens when there's a full moon. They will both mark each other. If the other partner doesn't have fangs, they will be provided. If the person is a chosen. The fangs will stay permanently. The Mark's will be some design or mark. No one can break these bonds. If broken or rejected the mates will die."

Jack was cuddled on me with the blanket. Listening intently. "What happens if your like me? Blood gets infused when I put the seal on them. Will it effect the bond?" Laughing I wrap the blanket around him. "No it wont. Your fine. Your my perfect mate so don't worry. Now get some sleep its starting to get late."  He closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep.

I run my fingers through his hair. Its soothing. I hope I can mark him soon.