Chapter three

Katsuki point of veiw ~ "Zuku get up" I said trying to wake up my boyfriend he promised to take me to the aquarium today. There was a new dolphin and killer whale that got placed yesterday and Izu promised to take me. But he doesn't want to wake up. So I decided to use my second plan which was to kiss his face. "Izu please wake up" I said peppering his face with kisses.

I sighed in defeat. I looked over to Queen who was in the same boat as me. King didn't want to wake up. "Seriously Queen what are we gonna do with them" I said shaking my head. Queen just barked in agreement. Then she jumped on king who woke up. She turned to me and barked "I like the way you think girl" I said and she barked at me and licked Kings face. I giggled at her actions. But I decided to go my own route.

"Zuzu if you don't wake up I won't take a shower with you" I said and he immediately shot up with us eyes opened. He pouted at me "that was dirty Suki" he said with a pout "be lucky I didn't say I won't make you food" I said and he had a look of betrayal and I just giggled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I then got up and walked to the bathroom to go get ready. Izu followed behind me. And so did the dogs since they like to bathe with us also. We got pet safe and people safe bubble bath because of that. And we also installed a puppy bath in our bathroom.

The pups got in theirs me and Izu got in ours. I sat on Izu's lap enjoying his presence. "Hey Izu" I said "yeah kat" he said "I was thinking about getting another tattoo and another piercing" I said "oh really where" he asked "I was thinking about getting my nipples pierced and I wanted another couple's tattoo with you" I said "okay you wanna get them today" he asked "it doesn't have to be to day since you are already taking me to the aquarium and I don't want to be a bother" I quickly said then he turned me around making me face him

"Babe your my boyfriend and my fiancé you can never be a bother to me. I love you more then anything and I would do anything for you and you know that. Even if I'm busy I will always try and find time to spend with you because you are the most important thing and most important person in my life. Plus I love spending time with you and getting a new tattoo with you just further proves that I'm yours and your mine" he said looking me in the eyes. I smiled and him and kissed him and he gladly kissed back. During the kiss I could feel his member harden against my hole which made me shiver in delight. I broke the kiss and stood up a little and lowered myself on his member. When he entered me we both moaned out in pleasure. When he was completely in I brought him in for another kiss.

"I want you to ~fuck me Daddy~" I said seductively "sure thing baby boy" he said with a smirk. He stood up with him still in me. My legs wrapped around him. He drained the tub then we headed over to the shower. Which he turned on and pinned me to the wall and started fucking me. This lasted about an hour. Then we washed up. Izu stayed behind to wash the dogs. While I got dressed and went to make breakfast. I made the dogs breakfast. They have an automated machine the gives them lunch and a snack. Then I made breakfast for me and Izu.

When I was done Izu came down. I smiled when I saw his outfit since I picked it out. We were matching. He was wearing a black hoodie that said beast on the front and on the back said his beast. The words were white and red. He also had black ripped jeans with chains and black and red sneakers which matched my outfit. Which was a black hoodie with the words beauty on it and on the back had the words that said his beauty. I had on regular black jeans with black and red sneakers.

Izu also had on his piercings which consists of six piercings on both his ears a nose piercing and eye brow piercing and two snake bite piercings. He also had a diamond Rolex watch on. I had on the bracelet that Izu gave me with my engagement ring. I also had on my piercings which consisted of two ear piercings on both my ears a double nose piercing and one lip piercing. The dogs went o eat their breakfast while Izu opened his arms which I gladly went into.

"You look adorable Babe" he said kissing the top of my head "thanks baby" I said getting on my tippy toes to give him a kiss. And he gladly kissed back. When we broke apart we then went to eat. Zuzu sat down while I sat on his lap. His lap is the only place I find comfy. Which is my I always sit on his lap in class.

While we were eating I got a text from my best friends who named themselves the Bakusquad. The decided on a group face time which I answered. "Hey guys" Mina said "morning" I said "I think that we should all hangout today" Kami said "that sounds like an awesome idea" Kiri said "I'm in" Sero said "same" Jiro and tokaymaki said "I can't sorry guys Zuku is taking me to the aquarium" I said with a big smile

"Awe my opt is going on a date" Mina said squealing "can't you just tell him that you cant come today you can always reschedule your date for another time" Kami "right man just tell him something came up" Kiri said "I don't think that will work" I said "and why is that" Sero asked "because I'm sitting on his lap" I said and moved the phone so they can Zuku who just smirked at them "you guys can hangout with him tomorrow but today he's mine" Zuku said

"Okay fine but Kat meet us at the Cafe by the school at ten in the morning" Jiro said "make it twelve since I don't wake up early" Toka said "same with me" Sero, Kami and Kiri all said "okay it's settled then tomorrow at twelve we meet at the cafe" Mina said after that we said our good byes.

Me and Izu finished eating then we headed out after locking the doors. We got into mine and Izu's grey Lamborghini. The front wheels are green while the back wheels are orange. Izu surprise me with it on Valentine's Day last year. And on Christmas last year he surprised me with an orange and black Lamborghini. I was very great full for it. But I never drive it even though I have my license. I still prefer when Izu drives me places because I always feel safe by his side.

We got in the car and Izu drove off to his first destination which was the piercing place and tattoo place. We spent an hour there then we drove to the aquarium. We spent about four hours there walking around and enjoying the sea life. We then headed to the car. Izu got me a stuffed Killer wale and a stuff dolphin.

"So babe do you want to eat out or do you want me to cook something and we can watch a movie together with the dogs" he asked me as he pulled out of the parking lot "second option" I said happily. And we did just that. I really do love spending time with Izu. I'm happy that he is mine.

I was currently sitting on the couch with the puppies when Izu came in with homemade pizza and drinks. He placed them in front of us and sat down. I pulled the blanket over us and cuddled to his side. "So what are we watching" he asked "Anastasia" I said happily and he smiled at me and played the movie. I was so happy right in this moment.

 I was so happy right in this moment

Car

Tattoo

Tattoo. Green is Izukus and purple is Katsukis.

End of chapter to be continued I don't own my hero academia or the pictures or the videos that I have on here