Meeting the leader and his lover

Izuku Midoriya
Age ~ 16
Birthday~ 7/15
Height~ 6'0

Hair ~ Green with black roots
Eye color ~ Forest Green
Lover ~ Katsuki Bakugo
Leader of the ~ Black Rose Mafia

Quirks ~ one for all ~ has since birth
Analysis~ has since birth
And Nine Tailed Fox ~ has since birth

Reason why he is a mafia leader ~ He wants to get ride of the villains and the fake hero's who only care about popularity fame and money. He wants to get rid of the world of people who just look past the bad hero's wrong doings and hero's who don't care about the people that get in their way when they are fighting villains.

He wants to get rid of the world bad cops and hero's who walk past homes when they know the people are getting abused. He wants to make the world a better place so people don't have to live in constant fear of both the fake hero's and villains. He especially wants to make the world a better place for his lover. Most importantly he wants revenge on those who just let his mother die.

Katsuki Bakugo
Age ~ 16
Birthday ~ 4/20
Height ~ 5'7

Hair ~ ash blonde
Eye color ~ blood red
Lover ~ Izuku Midoriya
Quirk ~ explosions

About~ He has been dating Izuku since his last year of middle school. He has also Known him since birth. When he got his quirk he was ecstatic because he was going to be the number one hero. He was always bullied because people thought that his quirk was dangerous and a villain quirk. All the confidence he used to have as a kid quickly went away. But Izuku was always there to help him. But one day during the end of elementary school Izuku disappeared leaving Bakugo all alone.

He returned during his last year of middle school. Which made bakugo very happy. But all of the self confidence he had was gone because of the bullying but that didn't stop bakugo from wanting to live out his dream of being the number one hero.

End of chapter I don't own my hero academia or the pictures or the videos that I have on here