Chapter two

Katsuki point of veiw ~ Today is my birthday and I was very excited. Zuku made me breakfast in bed and it was very delicious and he got me a bracelet which was very pretty. It was made up of real gold and real diamonds. Izu told me it cost 16,000 dollars.

He used the money that he inherited from his parents after they died

He used the money that he inherited from his parents after they died. His dad left him 500 billion dollars while his mom left him 900 billion dollars. He was the richest teen ever. We live together in a house. It is was a eight bedroom home. With a living room a kitchen a dining room. It also had a movie room and a library. There is a dance room and a art room. Along with an indoor gym and home office. And it also had an indoor pool. There was also an outdoor pool also. The garage had four cars in it. With a motorcycle.

The reason why I don't live with my parents was because they disowned me for being gay. When Zuzu found out he told me that I could live with him and I have been living with him ever since. When I first moved in I didn't want to share a room with Izu because I didn't want to be a bother but he told me that I wasn't and eventually I gave in due to my constant nightmares. But I don't get them often because Izu is always by my side.

Currently I was in class which sucks because it's my birthday and I wanted to spend it with Izu. I have the highest average in this class. And I've also made friends with everyone in the class also but I don't talk to them all that much because I'm incredibly shy.

"Listen up problem children we have a new student joining us" Aizawa-Sensei said "really who is it and are they strong" Kaminari asked "you can find out for yourself come on in problem child" Aizawa-Sensei said and the person came in. I went wide eyed when I saw them "Hello I am Izuku Midorya nice to meet you all" Izu said beaming

"Deku where did you disappear too" Ukarara asked "yeah man that wasn't manly at all" Kirishima said "you all know each other"Aizawa-Sensei asked "yeah I know Mina, Ukarara, Kirishima, Kaminari and Asui because we used to go to school together from the end of elementary school to the second year of middle school" Izu said I never knew that

"Who else do you know in this class problem child" Aizawa-Sensei asked and Izuku looked straight at me "I know Katsuki because he's my boyfriend and childhood best friend and happy birthday babe" Izu said with a sink causing me to blush. Then everyone looked at me like I had betrayed them "how can you not tell us it was your birthday Bakubro" Kirishima asked hurt "class 1-A I say we throw a party for him" Mina exclaimed and the class started planning Aizawa-Sensei rolled his eyes and told zuku to sit behind me. Then he went to sleep.

Zuzu then walked over and put his stuff behind me in his seat. I got up and he sat down pulling me down with him so I would straddle him. I looked into his forest green eyes and saw amusement in it when he saw the class planning my party.

"So baby do you like your second birthday present" Izu asked me "yeah I'm happy that you got to transfer into my school and the best part is we have the same class" I said beaming at him he kissed the top of my head "you are too adorable sometimes" he said making me blush "Hey Z what does Bakugo like" Kaminari asked "Well let's see he likes me, the colors orange red black and green, spending time with me, training, reading, studying, spicy and sweet foods, cooking, learning new things, cute things, the movie Anastasia, and me" Izuku said "he's right" I said "okay thanks for the information" Kaminari said and Izu nodded