NARRATOR'S NOTE

Okay, here we go. Um, hi. This is my first time narrating a story all by myself. Mom and dad are so going to be proud of me. I know you're waiting for me to narrate this story so I won't be a bother to you.

There's a place far away in this book where they are two kinds of people at a particular dimension: The light side and the dark side which were formerly known as Lucis Pars and Ac Tenebras. The lights have hated the darks for centuries and the same goes to the darks. Each side is ruled by kings and queens.

During the golden age, only a few were blessed with a gift. The lights were given what they call light magic and the darks were given dark magic. Both are magic in its pure form but now, people rarely possess such great power anymore only the standard and modernized abilities.

Our main character, Coraline, has been home, the dark side, ever since she can remember. Being the daughter of one of the notorious villains, the dark Queen Mabel Ivanna, who waged most of the deadliest wars ever experienced, Coraline has been feared by a lot of people.

But how does it feel when suddenly, she was given a letter if scholarship to Auridium High, one of the most famous schools. It would have been Hexciting if it wasn't for the fact that it was a lights school on the light side.

What's more, she was also given a task to try, if possible, to make a truce between the lights and the darks.

If you're interested in this story then go to the next page but if you're not then move! I got other things to do.