e l e v e n

wait this book has over a 100 votes now uwu tysm and i lied about finishing this book this month i got three ongoing books right now so there's no way i can update all three 2-3 times a week while trying to juggle my depressive life

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jimin laid beside namjoon on their shared bed. it was past midnight and he was wide awake. he couldn't sleep.

jimin usually turned into a cat when going to sleep, but being in a bed with namjoon made him feel shy.

it also made him nervous because he was in a house where seokjin used to visit and the thought about seokjin still made jimin guilty, so he didn't think it would be fair to turn into a cat.

jimin turned onto his side, his back facing namjoon, and with his eyes closed he tried going to sleep like he had been trying to got the past few hours, but it didn't seem to be working.

usually, when jimin turned into a cat to sleep, he was asleep within minutes.

jimin heard namjoon softly snore wishing he could be asleep and snoring as well. he opened his eyes and stared ahead as his eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room.

he was able to make out rapmon laying on the floor, asleep, just like namjoon.

jimin stared at the dog a few seconds longer before he closed his eyes again, hoping to fall asleep for sure this time.

what jimin thought had been twenty minutes with his eyes closed, were actually seven minutes of him laying in the darkness, sweating under the blanket. he kicked off the blanket off him as he opened his eyes once again.

jimin sat up with an irritated sigh and quietly stood up to leave the room. he didn't bother putting on his shoes since he couldn't even see where he had left them and didn't want to turn on the lights and possibly wake up namjoon and rapmon.

jimin's bare feet softly padded against the floor as he walked out of the bedroom and into the hallway. the moonlight shined through the windows, leading jimin to the kitchen where he found a glass door that led to outside.

slowly and quietly, jimin unlocked the door and opened it. he stepped outside, feeling the gentle breeze as he sighed in content.

the house didn't even have air conditioning, but some of the rooms did have a ceiling fan. to jimin's luck, his shared bedroom with namjoon didn't have a ceiling fan. he questioned how namjoon was even able to sleep with the blanket over him without feeling hot.

jimin was sweating, so it felt refreshing to stand outside despite it being so dark and scary looking with only the moonlight as a light source.

he hadn't realized how long he had been standing out there until he heard a noise behind him. jimin quickly turned around and found namjoon looking at him sleepily.

"jimin? what are you doing out here?"

"couldn't sleep, it was too hot," he half explained. and i totally wasn't feeling shy about turning into a cat with you beside me and thinking of seokjin as well.

namjoon nodded. "yeah, it was hot. i woke up with sweat on my forehead and noticed you weren't next to me, so i got up to look for you and to cool off a bit too before going back to sleep."

"i'm sure you'll cool off. it feels really nice outside," jimin said as he closed his eyes and let the soft breeze consume him.

a sleepy smile spread across namjoon's lips as he silently watched jimin.

jimin felt namjoon's gaze on him, but kept his eyes closed, trying to enjoy the breeze and hope that it would help him get sleepy soon since he didn't want to turn into a cat to help him fall asleep much faster.

and soon, jimin did start to feel sleepy. with the help of namjoon, the two of them walked back to their room after locking the door behind them and going to bed. they didn't even bother pulling the blanket over them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hey taehyung, why doesn't mine and jimin's room not have a ceiling fan?" namjoon asked the next morning as they all sat together eating breakfast.

jimin was staring at the food that taehyung, yoongi, and namjoon made, wondering what he should eat and if he would like it or not.

"that was my brother's old room. he installed one of those window air conditioners, but i took it out when he passed away and put it away somewhere since he wasn't around to keep his room cool anymore," taehyung explained as he fed yoongi a piece of bacon.

jimin didn't even know that it was bacon that taehyung was feeding yoongi. his heart was pounding inside his chest after hearing taehyung mention that the room he was sleeping in with namjoon was seokjin's.

"can i help you look around for it later?" asked namjoon. "jimin and i were very hot last night."

taehyung's eyes met jimin's as he wiggled his eyebrows at him. "you guys were very hot?"

namjoon nodded, totally not understanding at what taehyung was hinting at and jimin was grateful. he shot a glare at taehyung before turning to jungkook who was sitting beside him.

"hey jungkook, is that good?" he asked as he pointed to the bunny's breakfast.

jungkook nodded eagerly as his mouth was full of food. hoseok handed his boyfriend a glass of orange juice in case he choked. jungkook was basically shoving his breakfast down his throat.

"taehyung, yoongi, namjoon," jungkook said after he swallowed his food and drank all the orange juice that hoseok had given him. "i thought there wasn't anything better than cheeseballs and chocolate, but i was wrong. this tastes great."

"i'm really glad you liked it," taehyung said with a chuckle.

"just wait for what else we will be cooking. i'm sure you'll like it as well," added yoongi.

meanwhile, namjoon was staring at jungkook, looking surprised.

"what?"

"did you just eat all your food?"

jungkook tilted his head confused. "yeah?"

"we literally just sat down," said namjoon as he gaped at jungkook.

jungkook sheepishly smiled. "i told you, the food tasted great."

"bun, make sure to take your time while chewing next time," hoseok said. "you almost scared me. i thought you were going to choke."

jimin turned his attention away from everyone and stared at the food in front of him. if jungkook said the food tasted great then hopefully it does.

jimin put some food onto his plate, not even knowing what it was. he opened his mouth to take the first bite and his eyes widened the moment he tasted the food.

"do you like it?"

jimin turned to namjoon as he swallowed whatever he had just eaten. "yeah, what is it?" he asked as he went in for another bite.

"they're called pancakes and they taste great with syrup," said namjoon as he reached for the bottle of syrup and drizzled some over jimin's pancakes. he gestured at him to take another bite.

jimin did so, and his eyes widened even more than the first time. "wow, jungkook was right, pancakes taste great."

namjoon poured jimin a glass of orange and handed it to him to drink as jimin quickly ate down his pancakes.

as jimin was drinking his orange juice, namjoon also took a piece of bacon and handed it to jimin to taste as well.

with confused eyes, jimin put down his nearly empty glass of orange juice and took a bite out of the bacon as well. he didn't necessarily love it like he did with chocolate and pancakes, but it didn't taste that bad either.

after breakfast, jimin was pretty full after stuffing his face with more pancakes.