"I don't know!" I answered.

"DON'T LET THAT BITCH IN HERE!" Stokeley yelled.

"WHO?!" I yelled back.

"Someone call the police!" Asia shouted.

"What the hell? Why are you yelling?" Youngboy asked.

Jah walked out of the room and stared at the door, then Stokeley. He seemed just as confused as me but avoided saying anything.

"I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!" The voice said.

Pearl walked out of her room and walked towards the door, slowly. Then, she opened it and saw who it was.

"Aliyah?" I asked. "What the hell?"

"Sorry for the rude awakening!" She said.

"Bitch....you just interrupted my damn beauty sleep with your yelling. So now, I'm gonna fuck you up so hard that you won't even be able to speak for the rest of your damn life" Pearl said as she walked towards Aliyah, slowly.

I sighed and took Pearl's hand, then lead her away from the door. I could tell that Aliyah was actually kind of scared of Pearl in that moment.

"Can I come in?" She asked.

"No, nigga" Asia laughed.

"I'm sorry. I just really need to speak to St-..." She looked at Stokeley and saw how roughed up he looked. Then, she walked in and started to touch his face and wounds.

"What the hell are you doing?! Get off of me!" Stokeley said.

Everyone tried to pull her off of him but it was no use. She was literally clinging to him. I tried pulling, and it didn't work. Then Pearl, Jah, Asia, Kentrell, even Coi.

"GO BACK TO THE STREETS, HOE!" Jah shouted.

I instantly let go and busted out laughing because of what Jah said, causing everyone to fall. While I was laughing, Jah was staring at me like I was stupid or something.

"What?" I asked.

He just got up and tried pulling her off, again.

"How did you even get here?!" Asia asked.

"Alexandria flew me out here. She came too, i don't know where she is though" She said.

"Ayleks? I saw her a couple days ago. At Leo's house. They were talking about killing someth-" I stopped.

"They're gonna try and kill someone?" Stokeley asked. "Who?"

"I don't know. But Leo said he didn't want to do it" I answered.

"Well...It only makes sense that it's someone here" Pearl said. "We're the only ones out here that she knows"

"Beside my family" Trippie said as he walked towards me.

I instantly moved away and gave him a look of anger. Then, he understood why I was moving away from him.

"Guys! We don't have time for this!" Pearl shouted. "Me, Diggy, and Asia have to go to Raleigh later today! We need to focus on packing!"

The reason why Asia decided to come to Raleigh with us was that's where her family moved after her brother got married. She still hadn't gotten the chance to meet his wife so she decided to show up and make everyone happy.

"Wait. Who the hell is Diggy?" Stokeley asked.

"It's me" I laughed. "You haven't called me that in a long time. Why start now?"

"Because everything is good again!" Pearl exclaimed.

I smiled, weakly, and looked at Jah. Deep down, we all knew that nothing was ever going to be good.

Jahseh Onfroy

Later that day, Diamond and everyone else were getting ready to leave. I watched her pack, but it seemed like she didn't want to go. I didn't want her to go, either. But, I knew she had to. I didn't want to complicate things even more for her. But as I peaked out of the bedroom door, I couldn't help but want to say something to her.

"Diamond" Stokeley said. I looked over at him and her. They were at the top of the steps and hugging. "Stay safe. Your mom can be a little-"

"Insane? Bitchy? Annoying?" Diamond asked. They both laughed as Diamond pulled away from the hug and sighed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Can you tell Jah that I love him? I know that he probably doesn't wanna see me right now but I felt like I had to tell him either way" She answered as she handed him a note. "Give him this, too"

I sighed and went back inside before they noticed me. I almost started to cry again, I felt like a pussy for crying over a girl that's not even my girlfriend, but It was happening. I loved her, and that was obvious.

"Did you get all that?" I heard from outside of the door. I wiped my eyes and opened the door again.

"what?" I asked.

"First of all, you look like shit. Second of all, Diamond's about to leave. Go say bye before she does" He said.

He handed me the note and pointed to the steps. I rolled my eyes and got to stepping. That nigga pissed me off, but he wasn't wrong.

I saw Trippie and Diamond hugging each other. Which put me in an even worse mood, I almost walked back upstairs but Ski turned me around and pushed me towards her.

"hey" I said.

Diamond turned around and smiled at me. Her eyes were so sad. It's like she wanted to bust out crying when she saw me. I almost did the same.

"I'm really gonna miss you, Jah" She said.

"You'll only be gone for a couple weeks. You'll be fine" I said, coldly.

She looked to the ground and sighed. I didn't mean to hurt her. As she turned away to say bye to Coi, I took her arm and hugged her. We both stayed in this awkward hug position for, what seemed like, forever. But then Ski pulled us apart and hugged her. He knew exactly what he was doing. He was telling me that I can't hold her back from this, even if he didn't open his mouth.

"Damn. You're crushing me" Diamond laughed.

"Sorry" He smiled.

We all said goodbye as they got into their Uber. We shouted inside jokes at them, and even told them to let us know if they see Aliyah and Alexandria following them. The Uber driver looked so uncomfortable.

When they finally pulled away, I basically ran back into my room. I sighed and scrolled through Diamond's Instagram, like a stalker.

"You doin good?" Stokeley asked.

"no. now leave"