"You really are an idiot aren't you? Do you really think you can win against me and all of my men on your own?" laughed Joanna, shoving Rosalina into the wall once again.

Rosalina attempted to shake her head, her eyes watering. "No, I don't think I can win on my own, but I can win with the help of Eliza's old pack," she spluttered.

I gasped, my eyes widening at the mention of my old pack, causing my heart to start to race even more.

"They distracted the guards up top whilst I got the rest of your men on the same side of this underground hell hole, then I set it on fire. You're on your own Joanna," coughed Rosalina as Joanna dropped her to the ground, breathing heavily.

Joanna screamed and lunged at Rosalina, but Rosalina ducked, grabbing Joanna's leg and pulling her down onto the floor with her, yet again, fiddling with the keys on her belt.

Joanna pulled on Rosalina's braids, causing her neck to bend in a painful looking position, leaving her having to feel blindly for the hook the keys were attached to.

Finally, Rosalina unhooked the keys, flinging them across the room towards me, causing them to land just in front of my cell wall, meaning I had to stretch out to grab them.

Joanna pulled herself to her feet, running towards the set of keys, but I snatched them off the ground first.

I shakily unlocked my cell door, my numb body becoming very hard to move as I used every ounce of strength I had to push the heavy iron cell door open just enough for my small frame to squeeze out. Joanna lunged for me.

But, Rosalina grabbed the knife, throwing it towards Joanna's leg, causing it to buckle underneath her, crumbling to the floor as she growled out in frustration.

Eventually, Joanna stood up, clearly having had enough, and attempted to morph into her large black wolf, but looked confused when her human figure remained.

Joanna looked down at her thigh to see a small blue syringe sticking out from her black denim shorts. She painfully pulled it out, studying it with a furious expression.

"Wolfsbane," she growled, throwing the syringe down on the floor and yelling out in anger, knowing that shifting would now be merely impossible.

I made my way over to Emily's cell, frantically unlocking it and pulling her out of the cell, causing Joanna to growl loudly at us. We turned, running through the tunnel and down the dirt trail leading towards the trap door exit.

My muscles wailed out at me, begging me to stop running, but the adrenaline soaring through my body allowed me to continue on, only thinking about finally getting out of here and seeing Logan, knowing I was not ready for death yet.

As Emily and I ran, I could feel the heat of the nearby underground fire roaring through the tunnel, turning to see the start of fiery flames down at the other end, knowing they would be quickly making their way over to us in minutes, trapping us at the end.

Joanna followed us, with Rosalina, who had now shifted into her wolf, following closely behind. Joanna grabbed my arm, yanking me backwards, causing me to tumble over, but Rosalina pounced on Joanna, biting harshly into her flesh, causing her to scream out in pain.

My body was sweating and shaking and I could see the fire approaching quickly, the humidity getting higher by the second, smoke wafting through the small tunnel, making it significantly harder to breath.

We turned the corner, reaching the stairs to the trap door, suddenly feeling joy circulate throughout my body at finally seeing the exit, knowing there was hope we would make it out alive.