“Hmm, shayad. Fir kabhi bataungi” she said with a sad undertone in her voice.

Her thoughts veered to the days when she lived with her Mamaji’s family, but she instantly shut her thoughts in fear and thought of lightening his mood as a smile lit up her face.

“Sidharth tujhe ek baat batau?” she said excitedly piquing his interest.

“Jab log marr jate hai na toh tare bann jate hai. Aur upar se hame dekhte rehte hai. Tere papa bhi Star ban gaye honge.” She said guilelessly, staring back at the stars in the sky.

He turned completely to face her.

She was back with another one of her childish theories.

A laugh started rumbling from his stomach finally coming out as a loud howl.

He spoke amidst laughter “Shehnaaz tu pakka 23 saal ki hai na? kyuki baatein teri 5 saal ke baccho jaisi hoti hai. what is this tare bann jate hai and all?” he laughed again, making her scowl.

“Chal meri baatein bachkaani hi sahi, tujhe cheer up kiya na maine? Tu kitna serious ho gaya tha, hasne lag pada ek minute mein. Manta hai yeh baat?” she questioned him.

“Tune intelligent baatein kar kar ke kaunsa teer maar liya aaj tak? Hamesha khadoos banke ghumta rehta hai.” she turned around huffing and realized what she has said to his face.

She bit her tongue awkwardly.

He walked around her to face her again “Kya bola tune? Did u just call me khadoos?” he bent his head to her height furrowing his brows.

She cowered for a minute, but mustered back her courage instantly knowing he was just faking his anger.

“Ha toh? Hai hi tu khadoos, kaise akad ke baat karta hai sabse? Bichari who Sam aunty kitni acchi hai, but still tu unse itne rudely baat karta hai” she retorted.

“Aye, sikha mat zyada mujhe, mere baat karne ka style hi waisa hai, I am not rude to anyone” he gave back turning his face away.

“Aisa TUJHE lagta hai” she went around to face him again.

“Tune mujhse bhi aise hi baat kari thi starting mein, mujhe bohot bura lagta tha. Aisa lagta tha tera muh tod du” she said as a giggle erupted from her.

He just stood there astonished.

Her feisty nature and the way she was countering him was very refreshing for him.

He liked the way she challenged him. “Maine uske liye sorry bola tujhe” he said mellowing down.

“Ha bola toh sahi, but tu sabse acche se baat kiya kar na. Kisiko dukhi mat kar. Tujhe pata bhi nahi kaun kis tension mein hota hai life mein. Toh unse rudely baat karke unka dil kyu dukhana? Hai na?” He swallowed a lump in his throat.

This girl, who was ten years younger his age and mostly monkeying around had just given him a mature advice which he actually felt was right.

He knew he threw his weight around at times. He faked a shocked expression, “Shehnaaz, tu theek toh hai? kahi tujhe bukhar toh nahi ho gaya? Itni badi badi baatein karne lagi hai yeh chhoti si bacchi” he said touching her forehead.

She swatted his hand away.  “Oye, bacchi buchi nahi hu main. I will be 24 next month. Puri mature hu main. But mature hone ka yeh matlab nahi hai ki din bhar muh sada ke ghoomte raho” she said curtly looking at him

“Jaise kuch log ghoomte hai..Hmmph!!” a smile on her face hinted she was taunting him.

He pursed his lips in retaliation. “Ho gaya tera? Ya aur bakwaas maarni hai? Mujhe thand lag rahi hai. Ab hum chal sakte hai?” he said finally letting go of his machoness and admitting his discomfort.

“dekha?? yehi dekh le.. maine kaha tha teri jacket chakk lete hai, but tabhi bhi tune kaise chillaya mere pe. Ab bhugto” she chuckled, making him smile sheepishly.

“Accha accha sorry meri maa.. chal ab” he said pushing her lightly.

They drove back to the house in silence. Sana was already feeling drowsy.

They bid each other good night and returned to their respective rooms.

The next morning Sidharth woke up to find all his things placed neatly by his bedside.

He smiled shaking his head. He popped his vitamins and gulped it down with the warm water in his sipper.

His morning was already made. He changed into his work out clothes and stepped out of the house for a jog only to be stunned at the sight in front of him.

Shehnaaz was in the lawn, doing some stretching exercises. She was in full work out clothes, a figure hugging lycra bottoms and tshirt.

The way her body swayed with each move made him gulp down. He experienced a full body clench looking at her.

He had been shameless enough to rake his eyes on her voluptuous body but seeing her in gym gear sent his nerves in frenzy. He slowly stepped forward coming into her eye view.

“Hello, good morning” she greeted him with the brightest smile.

“Maine socha, abhi se main bhi roz work out karungi, waise bhi kahi jana toh hai nahi mujhe subah uth ke. Toh better na, ki apna time main acche se use karu? Kya kehta hai?” she paused between her stretching.

Sidharth was dumbfounded. He was already sensing his daily workout was going to be a difficult task now with these visuals in front of his eyes.

____________________________________________

Hi guys, hope you liked this banter and heart to heart chat between our darling SidNaaz.

Your comments are the only incentives I get out of writing. Pls read, love and shower your votes and comments on my stories.

It keeps me motivated to write and explore my limits as a writer.

Love and only love to all of u.

Many Thanks

Sidnaazkidiwani