🥀Chapter 13: Movie Night🥀

I'm so sorry about the late updates. I'm not feeling well these days and I plan on taking a small break... but it's not decided yet. I'll let you know if I plan on it.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

*About a year ago: Few weeks after the picnic*

"Okay, we are all set!" New lets out a proud smile as he sits down on the couch, a bucket of popcorn in his hands.

Today was movie night and it was all Gun's idea. After coming back from the picnic a few weeks ago, all the members we're extremely busy because they had some work they needed to finish, and finally, they finished it a few days ago. So Gun thought they deserve a break and what better way to do it then relaxing and watching a movie?

So here they are (After begging Off to join them 100th time). The couple, Singto and Krist, have already made their own please on the floor. They got some thick blankets, a lot of fluffy pillows and their set of snacks as they  snuggled next to each other. On the couch behind the couple are the 4 boys. Both Tay and Off are each sitting at the end of the couch, Meanwhile, Gun and New are sitting in the middle, New next to Tay and Gun next to Off.

"So, what are we watching?" Tay asked, taking a fist full of popcorn from New's lap and already marching on them.

"Hey!" New slaps his hand away. "No eating until the movie starts."

"Sorry." But he continues eating the popcorn.

"I think we should watch a romantic movie, like 'Call me by your name'" Singto says and his boyfriend nodded, he will agree to anything Singto wants.

"Eww, no." Tay shakes his head. "I want something scary, a horror movie."

"No!" Both New and Gun shout at the same time.

"It's scary..." Gun pouts as New nods.

"Instead, how about we watch some comedy? It'll be fun!" New seemed excited about that.

"No thanks. I have a feeling halfway through you're probably going to start telling us your dad jokes or spiller popcorn all over us from laughing." Krist spoke.

"I will not!"

"Yes you will!"

"No!"

And the four of them continued arguing on what to watch meanwhile Gun and Off stayed quiet at the side, Off finding this rather annoying and Gun not knowing what to do.

"Ok, how about we let Gun choose, since it was all his idea?" New said as he looked at Gun, whose face brightened up at the idea.

"Really?!"

"Yes. You can choose."

"Mmm..." Gun started thinking seriously as he placed his pointer finger underneath his chin and looked up at the ceiling, thinking deeply.

The night is in his hands now! He has to choose the greatest movie that would satisfy everyone. Comedy, romance, horror and everything has to be in it. He has to choose the greatest, the magnificent, the most amazing movie tonight... And he finally found it!

"Cinderella!" He lets out a proud smile as he looks at everyone in the room, who stares back at him with an unreadable expression.

"Yeah, goodnight. I'm feeling pretty tired." Off was the first one to break the silence as he got up and started yawning.