🥀Chapter 8: And Punishment Part: 2🥀

🥀🔞🥀

"Strip and kneel." Was the first thing Off said as soon as they entered their room.

"D-Daddy p-please. I-I'm sorry. Please daddy. I'm sorry." Gun finally burst into tears, unable to control himself anymore.

"I better find you ready when I come back. Or else." Off warned before heading towards the bathroom.

"Daddy!" Gun tried to stop Off but the mafia boss didn't even stare back as he entered the bathroom.

Gun wanted to sob and ran out of this room but he knew no one could save him right now, so he did as he was told. As he continued to cry, he pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it into the ground before taking his pants off. He hesitated whether he should take off his panties or not, but Off wanted him to strip, so he slowly took his panties off and kneels down beside the bed, looking down at the ground and his hands on top of his knees. Then his eyes caught that Walkie-talkie. He doesn't know why he did it but he threw the walkie-talkie at the wall before the object fell underneath the bed.

It was all the walkie talkies fault!

A few minutes later, which felt like forever to Gun, Off got out of the bathroom. His face had no emotion but if Gun was looking at him, he could tell Off was boiling. The Mafia was wearing nothing about his black trouser, small towel wrapped around his neck which he tossed it to the floor when he got out of the bathroom. His hair was slightly wet since he just got out of a small shower and most importantly, he had a black box in his right hand.

If Gun was looking at Off right now, his heart would surely explode. The black box held Gun's toys, but not the toys he plays with or the toy he pressures himself with... but the toys Off uses when he's mad and wants to punish Gun.

He looked at Gun, who was naked and kneeling down to the floor for a few minutes before going towards the edge of the bed and sitting down. Now he was looking at Gun's back as he once again, licked inside his mouth with his tongue.

"Turn around and look up."

"D-daddy-"

"Turn around."

Gun nodded his head before turning around and looking at Off, who was only a few feet away from him and sitting down at the edge of the bed. Gun felt his heart drop when he finally looked at the black box.

No, no, no.

"I said look at me, not at anything else." Off said it in his deep voice. "You seem to want to disobey me over and over again today, isn't that right?"

"N-no daddy!" Gun sobbed.

"Yeah?" Off chuckles. "So you don't think you did anything wrong today?"

Gun shakes his head.

"Words."

"D-daddy! G-gun did wrong... Gun i-is sorry."

"What did Gun do wrong today? Would Gun like to tell his daddy?"

"N-no daddy... Please."

"Do you want me to make your punishment worse? You choose."

"N-no, I don't!" Gun lets out another sob. "I don't want t-that, Daddy."

"Then answer my question and talk only when I ask. What did Gun do wrong today?"

"Gun didn't listen to his daddy a-and was being a bad boy."

"That's exactly right, a bad boy. And what do bad boys deserve?"