"Morning cutie." I smiled and kiss her cheek.

Tsu: "Morning, b-babe." 

...

Ok I was shocked. But when she said that, my heart melt.

Tsu: "Y/N, d-did I say something weird?"

"No no, when you said that, my heart melt. It was really cute coming from you cutie." She smiled.

Tsu: "I am going to get ready. I have my uniform here."

"Ok." I walked to my bedroom, and changed into my uniform. Then I walked to the bathroom and- I found her changing. Nope, I am out. I don't want to make her embarrassed, or she will be red. Now I can't remove from my mind what I saw. 

Tsu: "Hey Y/N, I am done, you can come in." I walked inside, red.

Tsu: "Y/N you ok? Why are you red?" She didn't saw me, good.

"N-nothing, don't worry." I smiled. I did stuff on the bathroom, and got out. We walked together to school, and got inside the class.

Everyone: "Y/N!!" I fell on my butt. They scared the shit out of me.

"Hey guys, you scared me." I started laughing, and everyone joined it. Expect Bakugo and Todoroki.

"Yo Bakugo, we gonna fight, don't worry, I promise it to you." He tch at me.

Bakugo: "You're going to see how strong I am. Give it your all." I nodded.

Aizawa: "Sit down class. Today I am going to tell something important. After two weeks, everyone will do Sports Festival." After he told us that we're going to join some pro heroes and stuff, we felt excited. Then suddenly Uraraka:

Uraraka: "We are going to do our best!" And she pumped her hand up.

Everyone: "Yeah!!"

Aizawa: "Class dismissed, let me sleep." We sweatdropped, and when we wanted to get out, we saw every class. They were looking at us.

"Uh, something wrong? If not, can you move aside?"

???: "So that's the class who fought some real villains."

Bakugo: "Move your extras!" I started laughing. Typical Bakugo.

Iida: "You can't tell everyone extra whoever you see Bakugo!"

Sleepy Purple Boy: "You guys are weak, and you let someone almost dead."

"...your name?"

Shinso: "Shinso, why?"

"Don't know. Also, that boy almost dead, it's me. And I guarantee that I won't die soon. I will beat everyone who gets in my way. Expect my class." I said with coldness voice. Then I looked at him:

"If you don't have anything else, move."

Everyone shivered, and I walked away

Everyone shivered, and I walked away. Bakugo was behind, smirking.

Bakugo: "Oi ninja, you scared the shit out of them." I looked behind at him.

"That's what they deserve if they talk about that."

{Just imagine that's you, only Hinata make those scary face

{Just imagine that's you, only Hinata make those scary face.}

Then I walked outside, leaving Bakugo behind me, shocked and scared. I ran to sensei Genji.

"Hi sensei."

Genji: "Hey kid. Ready for meditation?" I nodded. I started meditating.

I was seeing the blue dragon

I was seeing the blue dragon. I focused more. I let myself calm, and I could see the dragon clearly now. The dragon goes closer to my face. Then I opened my eyes. I could feel the dragon now. I was breathing hardly, but smiling.

"Sensei, I did it."

Genji: "Then let's train."

Time skip: Training with Genji

"Mizu ga teki mimashou!" I summoned my dragonblade and ran to him. I started to fight him, and of course, he wins.

"Wise words Y/N. Let the water consume enemies." 

{Don't try to translate, it doesn't work perfectly.}

"Thank you sensei!"

{And I found something funny!}

{Bro XDDD}