Metal 1: Iron Arms And Legs

Start from the beginning

Mumbo looks over at the door then follows him outside, he steps through the nether portal and flys over to his industrial district.

...........

As Mumbo lands in his industrial district after flying through the opening in the storage room, he sets down his communicator on a table as he prepares to make a new farm. It's a fairly hot day so he takes his suit jacket off and places it carefully on top of the device.

He gathers a few Shulkers worth of redstone supplies and gets started on a nether tree farm. As the hours slowly drag on the contraption starts to come together. Looking skeptically at the design Mumbo carefully adds some last remaining pistons that he hadn't placed in.

Up in the Storage area Mumbo's com beeps, it's a message from Grian and Iskall who are leaving for the championships. When Mumbo doesn't reply they laugh it off as he's probably working again. A few hours later his communicator beeps with an emergency alert. It's from Doc and as expected it's the meteor.

Mumbo doesn't notice this as he's working in a different area. It's about an hour later when he decides to take a break and head up to the storage area. He takes a moment to wash the remains redstone dust off his hands and notices something that's slightly off. His fingertips look almost like they're covered in iron. The blood drains from his face and he feels light-headed.

Confused he stumbles into the storage area and nearly makes it to the desk before he passes out.

A few days pass and no one has noticed any changes from the meteor so Doc makes an announcement.

DocM77: Can those who haven't been affected meet me in the shopping district?

DocM77: I might have a way to see who's affected

StressMonster: I'll be right over

TinfoilChef: Give me a few minutes, I'll be there

JoeHillTSD: I'll come over.

Hypno: I'm coming

One by one the rest of the unaffected hermits respond saying they'll meet up in the shopping district, except for Mumbo who hasn't answered.

DocM77: Mumbo, we need you as well if you could come as well.

A few minutes pass

DocM77: Mumbo can you answer

By now everyone who is reading the chat is getting a bit concerned for the mustached man.

Tango Tek: He's probably AFK at a farm

Xbcrafted: He normally still chats though

DocM77: Xisuma can you find his Communicator?

Xisuma: Give me a moment

Xisuma: it's offline.

Joe Hills: That's not good.

DocM77: Scar, are you at your base?

Good Times With Scar: Yeah

DocM77: can you go check his base?

Scar doesn't answer for a few minutes. When he does it's not good news.

Good Times With Scar: He's not there, he might be at his villager area?

DocM77: I sent a drone over, he's not there.

Zombie Cleo: He's got that industrial District he might be over there.

DocM77: Anyone know where that is?

Exy: It's by Iskall's.

Xisuma: I don't think that's particularly helpful.

Exy: Meh