After sex cuddles

hi I haven't been write at all due to pure lack of inspiration so sorry about that!
enjoy this short fluff!
_________________________________________
Todoroki smiled at his lover moving the hair of his sweat coated forehead "did I go to hard?" Todoroki asked rubbing his thumb on Izuku's lightly freckled cheek.

Izuku giggled weakyand shook his head slowly "nothing I'm not used to" Izuku kissed Todoroki's nose "I'll definitely be feeling a little sore tomorrow though"

Todoroki's chuckled, playing with Izuku's fluffy forest green hair just smiling looking at every detail in his boyfriend's beautiful eyes.

He felt pure happiness, he felt like the luckiest guy in the world to have such a cute and handsome boyfriend

Todoroki watched as Izuku's green eyes drift to his lips. He pushed his head forward and kisses him.

It was a sweet sort kiss filled with nothing but love. Izuku smiled into the kiss pulling away just a bit mumbling against Todo's lips "I wanna stay like this forever" he kissed Todoroki again.

Todoroki pulled away and hugged Izuku

Izuku giggled and hugged Todoroki tight "geez you're so sweaty!"

"You're just as sweaty as me"

Izuku just hugged him tighter closing his eyes "I love you Sho"

Todorki rubbed his back closing his eyes as well "I love you to Izuku"

They laid just like that till they both drifted into a peaceful slumber.