Wait a maid part 3

Sorry for the delay
_________________________________________

"I would like for you to stay with me"

~Deku pov~

"H-huh!?" "I don't like to repeat myself" Todoroki said in an cold tone "S-sorry I was just surprised" Surpised is an understatement why would he ask something like that so suddenly?

~Todoroki's pov~

Shit! why did I say that I mean I wasn't lying but that was way too sudden I need an excuse...Got it! "I've decided you will be my personal maid and so it will be better if you stay with me to help at all times" Its a win-win I get him to stay with me and he gets promoted "O-oh okay b-but what about my apartment and my clothes?" "I will have a driver take it over".

~Deku's pov~

Oh my all might! I going to live at this mansion with my really hot boss non the less I don't know if I can handle this. No! This is no time for that let's look at the bright side!

"Alright then thank you very much Mr. Todoroki!" "Shoto" he whispered something under his breath but I couldn't quite hear "pardon?" "My name is shoto" "T-theres no way you've already been so kind and-" "I order you to call me Shoto" he said sternly 'sigh' "Yes Mr. Todo- Mr. Shoto" "Thank you for the meal Midoriya lets go to my study" "l-let me clean up first sir I'll meet you there" but before I could start he grabed my hand "I'll have another maid do it" "O-ok" I said meekly as he led me to his study.

~Narrator pov~

Shoto walked upstairs to the study Midorya behind him the green hair boy had to pull down his skirt during every other step which in turn made Shoto lightly blush.

Once they got to the study Shoto sat down at the desk and began working Midoriya asked him if he needed anything every 10-15 minutes even if to he said no Izuku would still bring him a small glass of water and every other time a small snack tomake sure he stayed hydrated and energized.

~It was nearing 12 am~

Izuku's eyes were half closed sleep calling his name, the boy yawned and said "sho~ can we go to bed" he didn't realized what he called his boss he was too tired and just wanted sleep cute Shoto thought because of the new little nickname he was called and the adorableness of his new maid "Alright lets go" he said softly to his the younger male.

Izuku went to move but almost fell down because of his drowsiness thankfully shoto caught him and pick him up into his arms.

Shoto brought the broccoli haired boy to his room (Not shoto's) and layed him down on his bed and took off his socks and shoes and other accessories minus his under shirt and boxers

As he went to leave he felt a tug on his sleeve and a small, cute, and tired voice "D-don't leave me" The standing male smiled and took off his suit jacket only to lay with his adorable maid.
_________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed sorry about the long delay.