Two Todorokis!? 4

We looked at each other and smirked as we put our arms around Izuku and our hands on his.

-------

Izuku blushed from the action but tried to focus on the movie that had started a few seconds ago.

The split males didn't like that not one bit and so they continued to mess with their beloved green haired male in the flirtiest ways possible until the movie was over.

Then the credits rolled and the small green haired male stood up quick and speed walked out of the theaters, the split males following confused behind him "Izuku wait up" Sho called out only to be ignored Izuku, stopped briefly to throw out his trash only to sped up again to make up the distance lost.

Finally the half and half males cought to him and grabbed his shoulders not hard enough to hurt him but hard enough to stop him in his tracks, and spun him around to face them.

The green haired male blushed as he avoided looking either of them in the eyes "Y-yeah?" he asked nervously

"Slow down" they said as they pointed to the ice cream shop Izuku mentioned previously "You wanted to get some remember" They said in sync once again and Izuku could only nod as he was dragged inside the ice cream parlor.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this was shorter-and worse than normal (even though my updates are usually short) if you can't tell I lost inspiration half way through. Apologies once again!  

Also you some of you guys need to sleep! for realy I get votes at 1am don't worry it doesn't bug me at all but it makes me feel bad that my story keeps you awake. 

anyway love you all!