Chapter 3: "Papa"

Idk why the title is PAPA
That's just how it is yeetyata blah blah blah
Idk what i'm talking about
Heheheheh😏😏. Killmepwease (don't)
Want some LeleleleleleLEMON🍋?
Not here though...
_________________________________________

(Levi's PoV)

I was at my room wearing a formal suit and fixed my hair while facing in the mirror. While taking my time, a knock appeared on the door. "Levi? Sweetie? Are you done there? I want to meet my grandson already!" I sighed when my mother whined. "I'm done." As i opened the door, my mother quickly hugged me tightly. I chuckled and hugged back. "What did you do with Shittyglasses last night?" She looked up to me with sparkling eyes. "Oh it was so fun last night! We singed, we danced and even Erwin joined us to make Hange's new experiments on her lab!" She always makes my heart warm when i saw her smile. "I told Eyebrows to keep you company... and to keep you safe from those dangerous experiments you both made." I said as i looked down to see what color of dress she was wearing and it's white. "Mother, will you stop wearing white dresses, you look like a ghost." My mother really loves wearing white dresses. Any kinds of dresses as long as it's white, she'll definitely wear it. "Hmph! I wear anything i want and there's nothing you can do about it!" She looked away and pouted as she crossed her arms. My mother is sometimes... childish. I sighed.

While walking on the hallways, we saw Eyebrows heading towards us. "We got news about him." My soft side soon faded into a cold unemotional stare right at him. "Tell me later." He nodded. "Let's go, Mother." We continued walking, passing him by and leading her to her favorite place, her garden. The gardener opened the gate and let us in. This place is really big, it was a gift from mine.

 This place is really big, it was a gift from mine

It has different flowers with different colors. It also had a little pond with cute fishes swimming in it. Mother sat on the grass, admiring the view. Fresh air surrounding the field. "Mother, i have to go now. I want you to wait here, okay?" She smiled and nodded. "I'll be waiting." I kissed her on the forehead and walked away.

My car was already parked outside the gate with Erwin standing beside it. "What's the news?" I said as i stood in front of him. "He is at the Canada, hiding as always." He said as i smirked. "Escaping as always like a coward. Keep an on eye on him." I said as i walked to my car. "Need a drive?" He asked. "Accompany my mother. I don't need a babysitter." I coldly said as i get in the car drove off.

While driving, i can't help but form a smile on my lips upon seeing my mate again. I want to see him again, i want to hug my mate and our child again, i want to be with them so much that i feel like i can't live without them. I love them.

~•~

After arriving, i got off the driver's seat and walked to the doorway. I fixed my hair and suit before pressing the doorbell beside it. Soon the door opened by Mrs.Carla, looking at me with a surprised look. "Oh Levi, it's a pleasure to see you again! Come in!" I smiled a bit at her and went inside. "Thank you. It's a pleasure to see you too." She led to the living room, then she gestured me to sit down on the sofa and i gladly accepted, sitting on it's comfy surface. "Do you want some tea?" She asked. "Black tea please." She smiled at me and nodded. "Alright then, please wait here." She then walked away, heading to their kitchen.