Hybrid (smut)

*not edited 😗*

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?" Byeongkwan gasped and left his conversation with Jun. He slowly turned to the booming voice. "G-Going to c-class with Jun hyung." He mumbled nervously, playing with his drooping bunny ear. Sehyoon chuckled lowly and slyly showed his sharps canines. "Wearing that?" He taunted and tugged hardly on the younger's blue skirt. "A little bunny like you wearing something so skimpy could easily be taken advantage of by your hyung...unless, you want that. You want people to think you're a whore?" The taller leaned in towards the younger gripped the bunny's chin. "I bet you'd bend over and spread your legs right now for him if he asked you to. Obviously it seems you already have since it took you no time to hop right back to him after I ended everything." He spat. Byeongkwan felt his face turn a dark red and could feel his anger rise.
He didn't want to put up with this stupid fox's bullshit.   He took it too far.
Tears built up in his eyes. He could feel the growing amount of stares on them. He had enough and slapped the snickering fox hybrid across the face harshly. "I'm not a whore. I'm still a virgin and if I did sleep around, it's none of your fucking business. We aren't together anymore so whoever is fucking me today, tomorrow, next week, or ever is not your right to know unless I'm fucking you. News flash: we're not fucking!" The bunny yelled out in utter frustration, making all the hybrids in the hall gasp in shock. The taller held his face and growled. Byeongkwan gulped and tried to hold up the strong aura. The fox glared at all the other hybrids. "What are you looking at?!? Show's over! Don't fucking follow us." Sehyoon dragged the bunny to the empty, unused classroom across the hall and locked the door behind them. Sehyoon shoved the younger against the door and yanked the younger's head back by his long bunny ears. "You're my bunny! No one else's. It's my business if you are fucking someone or if the whole school wants to fuck you!" Byeongkwan bit his lip and whimpered at the pleasurable pain on his ears. He started to feel hot. "S-Sehyoon-" The said male grunted and shoved the younger harder. "What? Are you gonna beg? Beg me to let you go? To find your new toy?" Byeongkwan whined and shook his head as he felt slick drip down his thighs.
'My first heat! Oh fuck me! Why did he have to trigger my heat? Why do I love this idiot? He's such a jealous prick!'
Byeongkwan looked at the older pulled him closer and snarled.
"It isn't your business. You treat me like shit and expect me to fall on me knees for you? You were the one who broke up with me. I can talk to whoever I want.  You decided to end it and now you're acting like you're still my boyfriend? You're fucking crazy! Why don't you just fuck off. I can wear whatever I want to. I can sleep with whoever I want to!" Byeongkwan said sharply, hoping that the fox hybrid wouldn't notice how his body craved to be touched. Sehyoon growled and smashed his lips against the bunny's. He pressed his hips against the smaller's and lightly rutted. Byeongkwan gasped and scratched at the older's neck. Byeongkwan wanted to give in to his so badly but he knew better than to cave into the fox's antics.  He quickly pulled away and glared into the older's wild eyes. "What gives you the right-"
"I'm still in love with you!"
Sehyoon yelled.
"W-What-"
Sehyoon took a deep breath and ran his hands through his hair.  "I never fell out of love.  I didn't want to break up.  I just couldn't stay knowing you already had an arranged marriage to Jun.  Your parents love Jun, and he's a rabbit hybrid too so he's  the perfect mate for you in their eyes. I will never be good for you when it comes to them.  You and I both know you'd never jeopardize your relationship with your parents, and honestly, I didn't want to do that to you, to be the burden that ruined your life. I know I shouldn't have acted out that way but when I saw you with him, I saw red.  You told me that you didn't want to be with him the whole time we were together that you didn't want to be engaged to him.  When I looked at you with him... I just wanted to rip him apart.  I know I broke up with you.  I regret it whole heartedly.  I just didn't want to ruin your life.  Just...At this point I can't  let you go without a fight again.  I just can't."
*slap*
"Why did you just slap me again?!"
Sehyoon was cut off by the younger pulling him into a heated kiss.  The younger pulled the older to the old teacher's desk and shoved the fox hybrid down onto it not breaking the kiss.  The bunny hybrid began to unbutton Sehyoon's pants but was lightly pushed away.  "I don't understand?"
Byeongkwan rolled his eyes and climbed onto the older's lap.  "You're so fucking stupid."  He grabbed the taller by his hair and kissed him again. "I literally told my father the same night you broke up with me that I am ending the engagement to Jun.  I wanted you and only you." He mumbled into the kiss.  Byeongkwan shoved his hand down the older's pants and began to stroke his hardening member.  "I never wanted Jun.  I don't care what anyone else thinks.  You're my mate."  Sehyoon moaned and bucked his hips up into the smaller's hand.  The older glanced at the younger's thighs and noticed a clear fluid dripping down.  That's when he noticed Byeongkwan's scent had enveloped the room. Then everything clicked.
"Your heat!  You're in heat.  Baby I can't take advantage of you like this.  We were just arguing five minutes ago.  You might regret it later." 
Byeongkwan rolled his eyes. "I'm completely fine. I still have a clear head and I know what I want. I want your knot. I have always wanted to give you my first everything and I still do. My first and last." He said matter of factly. He slyly ran his own fingers up his thigh and to his aching hole. He looked into the older's eyes as he pushed his fingers in and out moaning his name. "What are you waiting for? Aren't you gonna knot me? Unless you want someone else to do the job for you." Byeongkwan taunted. Sehyoon growled and grabbed the younger to only be pushed down on the desk again. "Ah ah ah! We're doing this my way. You're my toy right now." Byeongkwan said pulling his fingers out of himself only to slip them into Sehyoon's mouth making the older gasp against his fingers. He pulled the taller's cock out of his pants and positioned himself over it. He slowly pulled his fingers from the older's mouth wiped them on his skirt. "Don't I taste good, hyungie?" The bunny giggled. Sehyoon nodded and licked his lips. "Always do. Now please hurry, baby bun. I might knot before we even start." He whined and tried to thrust into the younger's heat. The bunny hybrid glared at the older and lightly scratched at the older's chest. "You only do what I say, Mister. I make the rules h-" Byeongkwan gasped as he was pulled harshly down on the older's cock. He took a second to catch a breath and looked down at Sehyoon's face to see him completely blissed out. "Y-You don't listen." Byeongkwan whimpered and slowly began to move his hips up and down. "Took too long. It was starting to hurt." Sehyoon grunted and lightly rolled his hips up. Byeongkwan huffed and rested his hands on the older's chest. "Shh. Don't talk. Let me play." Sehyoon groaned but did as the bunny said. He decided to let the younger do what he wanted. He watched amused as the bunny closed his eyes and started to run his hand up his own shirt. The bunny whimpered as he lightly cupped his own chest and squeezed. Byeongkwan whined and let go of himself only to take the older's hand and place it on his chest. "Hand there. Only there." Byeongkwan muttered as he lightly rolled his hips in an agonizingly slow rhythm.  Sehyoon nodded and bit his lip.  It took a lot out of him to not start manhandling the smaller and fucking his brains out.  "F-Fuck Sehyoonie so big." Byeongkwan started to tug his bunny ears and gasped at how good the pain felt.  "Oh fuck yes.  Harder."  His hips stuttered as he yanked harder, almost crying at how good it felt.  The bunny started bouncing faster, not once giving any attention to his mate.  Sehyoon tried not to get frustrated but his resolve began to crumble when he felt the smaller push his hands off his body, only to put his own back to the older's chest and scratch deep marks into his skin.  Sehyoon growled and lifted the bunny off him.  He swiftly moved off the desk and pushed the bunny's chest flat to surface of it.   Sehyoon positioned himself and thrusted back in.  The bunny hybrid tried to get away but was roughly pushed back down. Byeongkwan whined and sniffled. "N-no fair, hyung." He whimpered.  Sehyoon chuckled darkly and started roughly fucking into the bunny hybrid.  "Not fair?  That's funny.  Two seconds ago I was your toy.  I think it's fair for me to have my way too hmm?"  Byeongkwan kept sniffling and tried to hide his face from the fox hybrid. "Is my baby hiding? Tsk tsk. Good bunnies don't hide when they don't get their way." Sehyoon taunted. He dragged his fingers down to the bunny hybrid's tail and tugged a little harshly. Byeongkwan squeaked and tried to wiggle out of the older's grasp. Sehyoon grumbled and thrusted harder. "Baby quit wiggling so much." Byeongkwan huffed and complied to the older's demand. Sehyoon slyly reached towards the bunnies ears and tugged them back harshly earning a loud moan. "Fuck. You really like that, don't you? I guess I'll have to remember that, hm?" Sehyoon teased.  Byeongkwan nodded, squeaking and squirming under the older boy, jolting when the older found his spot. "Right there! Please Hyung." Sehyoon grunted and pounded faster directly on the younger's spot. "Such a good boy. Are you ready for my knot?" Byeongkwan only whined and nodded. Sehyoon pulled the younger into a messy kiss as he pushed his knot into Byeongkwan.  Sehyoon continued to lightly grind into his lover until he came.
After a few moments, Sehyoon began to leave delicate kisses on Byeongkwan's neck.  "Do you feel okay? Was that good?"  He questioned softly.  Byeongkwan hummed and lazily turned his head to look the older In the eye.  "Good is an understatement.  You better fuck me like that every time." 
Sehyoon laughed and pecked Byeongkwan's forehead.  "Anything you want, bun."
"Anything?"
Sehyoon nodded.  Byeongkwan smiled softly.  "I want you to be mine.  Forever and always."
"Forever and always."