Alpha

"Baby."
The small omega glanced at the egotistical alpha uninterested. He turned back to his locker with a sharp sigh and continued to put his books away. "Oh come on baby, why so cold? I just want to talk..." The alpha said teasingly, his hand grazing the small of the omega's back.
"If fucking until I'm numb is "talking", then I'm not interested. Thanks but no thanks."
The other retorted with a huff.
"You're no fun, Byeongkwan." The tall boy said with a pout. Byeongkwan smirked. He quickly closed his locker and pinned the Alpha on it. Byeongkwan stepped on the Alpha's feet and bit on the taller's ear. "That's not what you were saying last night when you called me up to help you with your 'problem' Sehyoon." He whispered huskily. Satisfaction ran through his body as the older boy blushed darkly. "Oh, Byeongkwannie, please baby, I need you. I want you so bad... that's what you said, is it not?" The younger taunted. His chest was pressed against Sehyoon's now, his small fangs began to poke his bottom lip, and grazed the alpha's jaw. "You were begging to knot me, alpha. You know...I would have let you, but I'm saving myself for someone who wants to make love, not fuck. So next time don't call me for a one nightstand. K?"  His tone was suddenly sharp as he shoved himself away from the older.  "Now I gotta go, Channie is waiting for me, he is walking me home" he tutted swaying his hips sassily as he walked towards his younger friend's locker.
"Kwannie~"
Byeongkwan turned around and snickered at Chan. "I'm here, baby!" The younger huffed and pouted. "I'm not a baby! I'm only a year younger than you, and I'm an alpha!" Byeongkwan rose an eyebrow and began to giggle. Chan only whined and shoved his face into the older's neck. "Don't be sad, Chan. You'll always be my baby. I don't care if you're some "big tough alpha" now. So get used to the fact that I'll always baby you." He murmured into the alpha's ear, as he ran his fingers through Chan's hair comfortingly. Chan grumbled but tightened his grip around the omega's waist. Byeongkwan could feel eyes burning through him. He took a quick glance at the the culprit, Sehyoon. The older was seething with jealousy. Byeongkwan smirked. 'This is going to be fun.' He thought.
Byeongkwan slightly removed himself from Chan. The younger gave a weird look but shrugged it off. The older cocked his head at Sehyoon. Chan glanced and smirked.
"Alpha~ I like you so much." The omega said, trailing his fingers down Chan's arm. Chan rose an eyebrow and fidgeted under the older's touch. "So big and strong...I bet you know how to give a sweet little omega a great time." Byeongkwan said breathily. "Hyung? What are you doing?" He quickly glanced over his shoulder. Byeongkwan grabbed the alpha's face and stared at him pleadingly. "You need to trust me." Byeongkwan whispered quickly to Chan. "What? I-" the older smashed his lips against the young alpha's. Chan froze slightly but quite quickly responded. He gripped onto the older's neck, making the kiss deeper. Byeongkwan smirked and bit the younger's lip lightly. 'Like putty in my hands'
He thought.
"Alpha~" He whimpered into Chan's mouth. Byeongkwan shivered at the feeling of his younger friend's "not so little friend" rubbing against his thigh. He finally pulled away when he felt Chan's hands grab at his ass. "Fuck, hyung. You're pretty good at that." "Of course I am. Obviously." The omega looked down at the bulge growing in the younger's pants.  Chan blushed.  "Why the fuck did you grab my ass?" Byeongkwan huffed. "I had the chance and I took it!" Chan screeched quietly. Byeongkwan giggled lightly and took a quick glance towards Sehyoon. He laughed inside when he saw that he was walking towards them. Then he got a better look at his face. 'Oh shit. He looks scary.'
Byeongkwan gripped onto Chan's arm tightly. He cowered behind the alpha, but screeched when Sehyoon grabbed his arm and dragged him out.  "Hey! What are you doing?" Chan whined, he grabbed Byeongkwan and pulled him to his chest. Sehyoon scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest.  "Taking what's mine.  Byeongkwan is mine.  Stop making out with MY boyfriend. Got it?"  Chan gulped and looked down at his hyung. "You're not my boyfriend, Sehyoon hyung."  Byeongkwan said with a smirk.  "You are now.  I'm taking you on a date. Right now. Say bye to this baby alpha." Sehyoon said, he said grabbed Byeongkwan's arm and pulled him close.  Byeongkwan shrugged and looked at Chan who sheepishly smiled  at him.  "Have fun, hyung!  I'll come by later after your date with "Sehyoonie"." Chan said wiggling his eyebrows.   Sehyoon looked shocked.  "What the fuck?" Byeongkwan stifled a laugh.  "I wanted to make you jealous. I wanted you to finally confess. It's obvious you have feelings for me... but I needed you to admit it."  Chan laughed. "It worked pretty well right?" Sehyoon nodded and looked at the smug omega. "Ugh you're in for quite the punishment later."
Byeongkwan gasped. "But After the date, right?"
Sehyoon bit his lip and chuckled. "Of course."
"Ewwwww!"

Part 2 soon... smut next time ;)