Truth or dare (smut)

"Truth or dare?"
"D-dare."
He stuttered.  His eyes grew wide as the other boys smirked.
"I dare you to give Sehyoon a lap dance." Donghun proposed.
Byeongkwan shook his head and fumbled his fingers. He looked at his friend with a pout and a blush.  "You have to play, babe, you know what happens if you don't do the dare." Jun warned teasingly. The silver haired whined. "But I don't wanna strip." The other boys smirked. "Then do the dare."  Chan said. Byeongkwan grumbled but slowly began to stand up. He took his time getting to the blonde who was patting his lap for the other to sit. The younger blushed as the older pulled the latter down to straddle his lap. Wow chuckled and ruffled the younger's hair. Byeongkwan quickly hid his face in the taller's chest.
"Go on baby. Dance for me." He whispered in the younger's ear. Byeongkwan slowly began to grind on The older's lap, creating a steady rhythm. The older moaned lowly his hands traveling Byeongkwan's body. A deep blush spread across Byeongkwan's face. His hyung was handsy. Wow only smirked at the younger's adorable blush and whimpers. His hands slowly slipped down to younger's butt and squeezed it. "Hyung! Ah!"
He whined, arching his back. Wow smirked. Byeongkwan rolled his eyes but bit his lip as a thought went through his head. Byeongkwan began to bounce slightly on the older's lap, pressing his ass directly on the taller's growing tent. Byeongkwan purposely moaned and leaned in to whisper in the older's ear. "I wonder what it'd be like to ride you. Me bouncing on your cock... you fucking me so good... You'd like that wouldn't you, hyung? I'd be your little slut." The look on Sehyoon's face was priceless. Byeongkwan giggled at the feeling of the older's now very noticeable bulge. He smirked slightly and bit the older's ear. "Why don't we give them a show?" He whispered. The taller nodded in compliance. The older flipped the younger to make him face the other boys who were blushing wildly. The dancer began thrusting his hips up into the younger boy, and began trailing kisses down his neck. Sweet little whimpers left the shorter's parted lips, his hands clutching onto the older's thighs. The taller's hands trailed his body. One hand slowly lifting up the younger's shirt while the other palmed the younger's aching, clothed member. Sehyoon nibbled on Byeongkwan's neck. "Let daddy take your shirt off, baby. Let daddy make you feel good."
Byeongkwan nodded desperately. "Please, Daddy. Make me feel good." Byeongkwan payed no mind to the sound of his other boys who began touching themselves, saying dirty words to the boy.   Sehyoon quickly threw off Byeongkwan's shirt before pinning him to the ground. The younger whimpered as his chest pressed against the cold floor, his butt up in the air.  The dancer smirked and slapped the younger's butt lightly earning a whimper. He decided to tease the younger and began grinding against him. Byeongkwan moaned loudly and wiggled against him. "Please hyung, I want you." Sehyoon bit his lip.  Without warning, Sehyoon stood up and picked Byeongkwan up.  "I'm glad you all enjoyed the show but...I want this angel all to myself."
He said while running them back to his room.
He lightly threw the smaller to his bed and began to pull off his shirt.  He bit his lip as he unbuttoned his pants. The look that Byeongkwan was giving him only made him harder.  Byeongkwan began to take off his own pants and boxers, not really wanting to take his time. Sehyoon chuckled at the boy's eagerness. He smirked, he stroked himself as he stared at the whining younger. "Please just fuck me already, hyung." Wow raised an eyebrow at the other before going over to him.  He climbed on top of the smaller and spread Byeongkwan's legs.  Sehyoon groaned at the sight of the other's pretty pink hole. "You're so sexy, baby... only I get to see you like this. Only I can make you feel like this." Byeongkwan whimpered and nodded. Sehyoon shook his head and pressed his tip against his hole. Byeongkwan whined and grasped onto Sehyoon's back. "Please just put it in, Daddy." Without a second thought he slammed his cock into Byeongkwan's warm heat. The smaller squealed at the stretch, his nails digging into the elder's back. It was only seconds before Byeongkwan was begging for him to move.    Sehyoon thrusted faster and harder leaving the small boy crying and squirming underneath him. Sehyoon pounded into him not caring if anyone heard their moans. Byeongkwan cried in pleasure as he dug his nails into the taller's bare back. Sehyoon connected their lips in a sloppy kiss, swallowing up the younger's moans as his tongue explored the other's wet mouth. The older gripped at Byeongkwan's hips slamming into him angling for the smaller's sweet spot. He smirked in satisfaction once he had found it.  "Right there Hyung!  F-faster." He moaned brokenly his legs wrapped tightly around the taller's waist his body moving up the bed with every thrust. Sehyoon groaned and thrusted harshly into the spot.  Every thought vanished from the younger's head at the overwhelming pleasure. Sehyoon growled lowly and rammed himself faster into other's tight hole chasing his high.  "I'm gonna fuck you so full baby boy.  Fuck you so full of my cum. Mark you up.  Gonna show everyone who you belong to."    He moaned out his pace unrelenting.   "Please  Daddy... I want it so bad."  Byeongkwan cried out his nails scratching deep dark lines across the taller's back. The older whined at the feeling and nuzzled his face into the crook of Byeongkwan's neck while keeping up his relentless pace. He sucked and bit on the smaller's sweet spot earning angelic whimpers. He smiled satisfied with the very noticeable love mark on his neck. "Mine. All mine." Sehyoon moaned his thrusts losing rhythm as he could feel himself on edge. "Yours. All yours. The younger moaned pulling the older into a sloppy kiss. Sehyoon moaned breathily and moved to grab Byeongkwan's small hand and intertwine their fingers. "I-I'm so close, baby." Sehyoon groaned into the smaller's mouth. "M-me too." Byeongkwan whimpered at the pooling heat in his stomach. Sehyoon reached down and tugged at the younger's weeping length, moving his hand in sync with his thrusts.  "I-I can't I-I'm gonna-" Tears of pleasure fell down his cheeks at the overwhelming Feeling. "Let go."  Sehyoon whispered tugging faster on the smaller's cock.  Byeongkwan soon came with a high-pitched whimper into the older's hand as the latter continued fuck into him.  "It's t-too much! I-I  can't-" Sehyoon grunted snapping his hips faster than before.  "Yes you can baby.  It was not long after that Byeongkwan had came once again in the palm of Sehyoon's hand as Sehyoon came deep in the younger's tight hole,  thrusting shallowly, milking his high.  The older collapsed on the smaller slowly trying to pull out. He messily wiped his hand on the side of the bed not caring about it at the moment. Sehyoon laid down beside the younger and chuckled at the younger's completely fucked out expression. "Did I go to hard? Did Daddy fuck you too good?" He taunted, pouting as the younger slapped his chest. "Shut up." He whined, beginning to fall asleep in his arms. Sehyoon smiled and pulled Byeongkwan to his chest. "I wasn't lying when I said you're mine and only mine." Byeongkwan smiled sleepily.
"I know."
Sehyoon sweetly kissed the top of Byeongkwan's head.
"I love you."
He shook his head.
"I know."
Sehyoon gasped and hit the other's arm.
"I'm kidding. I love you too."
He giggled. Sehyoon grinned and cuddled the younger closer.
"I know."