Moonlight pt.3 (smut and final part)

*unedited*

4 months later

"I kiss his fingertips
As I'm wishing he's all mine
He's giving me Elvis
With some James Dean in his eyes
Puts his lips on my neck
Makes me want to give him my body
I be fallin' for you, baby
And I just can't stop"
Byeongkwan sang with his eyes closed. He swayed softly, side to side. His fingertips splayed softly against the dark silk of his lover's shirt. He gently rested his head against the older's shoulder. "I love you, hyung."
The older smiled sweetly. "I love you too, my star." Byeongkwan opened his eyes and stared at his love's gentle smile. "Donghun, I do really love you. I'm very in love with you." "Babe, I know-" Byeongkwan placed his finger against the older's parted lips. "I just wanted to say that. I know how insecure you get over Sehyoon sometimes and I just wanted you to know just how much I love you." Donghun smiled cutely and nodded. "I love you so much, baby."
They heard the pattern of footsteps coming closer. Byeongkwan smiled and rested against his lover's shoulder once more.
"Again? I'm missing out on another cutesy couple thing?" Sehyoon laughed. Byeongkwan nodded slightly and kissed Donghun softly before turning to Sehyoon. "You were napping, babe. You needed a break." Donghun nodded and back hugged the youngest continuing to sway back and forth. "I know..." Sehyoon said mumbling off. Byeongkwan snorted and motioned for Sehyoon to come to him. "Come here you big baby." Sehyoon pouted but came closer and hugged them both, squishing the youngest in between them. "Guys! I can't breathe! You're squishing me!" Byeongkwan giggled cutely. Sehyoon and Donghun laughed and only moved away enough for Byeongkwan to breathe. Sehyoon smiled and brought his hand up to the younger's neck, caressing his lover's skin with his thumb. "I love you, both of you." Donghun kissed Sehyoon sweetly then nuzzled into Byeongkwan's neck. Sehyoon stared lovingly at his boyfriends. "Perfect."
He thought.

It was later that night. The three boys were cuddled up together in their shared bed. Sehyoon glanced at his two boyfriends, his smile growing fondly.
"So beautiful." 
The gray haired said. He looked down at the younger boy laying on his chest. He couldn't keep his eyes off the beauty in his arms.  His eyes wandered from the younger's messy bed hair, to his cute button nose, to his parted lips emitting small breaths.  He cooed at the sight but slightly grimaced at the tiny puddle of drool on his chest.  'Oh you're a mess...but you're my mess.'
He smiled at the thought and let out a breathy chuckle.  He ran his fingers through the younger's soft locks, singing a gentle hum.
" I never knew, I never knew you could hold moonlight in your hands, til' the night I held you"
His breath hitched at the sound of the younger's content whine. Sehyoon could feel the blood rush through his body, his heart pounding.
The younger whined lightly, shifting impossibly closer to the older.
'Don't get hard. Don't get hard. Don't get hard.'
He moaned as the younger moved his hips against his own as he moved closer to the older.
"Hyungie... Something is poking me.."
The younger whined sleepily, a pout on his face. "Fuck. I'm hard."
Sehyoon groaned quietly. Byeongkwan blinked up tiredly at the older, an innocent look on his face. "Why are you poking me, hyung? What is 'hard'?" Sehyoon could feel embarrassment engulf him. He groaned knowing that 'it' wasn't going down anytime soon. He glanced at Donghun who was still dead asleep and back to the younger who was staring cutely back at him. He almost felt like laughing at how naive the younger was when he was tired. "Ohhh Umm Sehyoonie hyung, your thingie is poking me."
'Fucking kill me now.'
Sehyoon thought, as he watched the younger look down at his growing tent. Byeongkwan's eyes went wide but he giggled lightly and sat up on the older's thighs. His hands splayed on the older's bare stomach as he stared at the older's beet red face.

"Hyung... Don't be embarrassed.  It's normal to get those." Byeongkwan said giggling. Sehyoon sighed but lifted himself up, he smirked and gripped the younger's hips and pulled the younger closer, as his nose brushed against the younger's. "You know...it your fault. You're so gorgeous. Inside and out. I can't help but want to love you and give my all to you, Kwannie." Sehyoon said huskily, his fingers rubbing small circles into the younger's hips. Byeongkwan blushed. "Because of me?"  Byeongkwan whispered, his eyes blinking cutely.
Sehyoon huffed. "Of course... I love you, Byeongkwan." He whispered against the younger's lips. Byeongkwan couldn't take it anymore. He crashed his lips against the older's, wrapping his arms around his neck. 
"I love you so much, hyung."  Byeongkwan mumbled into the kiss.  Sehyoon smiled. The kiss turned heated fast. Sehyoon pulled The younger's hips closer, grinding up into him. "Sehyoon Hyung.  More please." The younger whined.
"Guys what the-"
Byeongkwan and Sehyoon froze. Sehyoon blushed darkly and thrusted once more. Byeongkwan whined and threw his head back, his small hands reaching out to the oldest. "Hyung~ play with us."
Donghun groaned and quickly moved behind Byeongkwan. He threw his shirt to the floor and began stripping the younger boys of theirs. Donghun smirked and kissed harshly on the youngest's sensitive skin. "Oh my god. You're perfect. You both are." Donghun groaned grinding into the youngest's bottom. Byeongkwan moaned and leaned back into the oldest. "If you both don't fuck me right now, I will lose it." The two oldest cackled at the younger's desperate complaint. "Baby... we barely did anything yet." Sehyoon laughed, Donghun bit his lip and tried to stifle his laugh. Byeongkwan pouted and slapped both of the boys. "Excuse me for being tired and horny. I want to be fucked right now. If two keep laughing at me, you'll both be sleeping on the floor." The boys nodded and tried hard not to smile. "And if that isn't enough... No head for a week." Byeongkwan said sassily with a smirk. "No head?!" Donghun screeched. "For a week? That's basically a lifetime!" Sehyoon groaned. Byeongkwan nodded slyly. "So get to it boys!"
They both glanced at each other before staring at the smallest. "Yes, dear." They said in unison.  Byeongkwan giggled evilly and started to trail down Sehyoon's sweatpants and tugged at the strings.  "Take them off, hyung. All of it."  He said huskily before turning to the hyung behind him.  "Hunnie hyung~" Donghun couldn't help but smile fondly at the cute smaller boy.  "Yes, baby?"  Byeongkwan moved to lay on his stomach while wiggling his butt in the air teasingly. He laid his head on the oldest's upper thigh and nosed along his clothed member earning a choked gasp.  He look up innocently at his hyung.  "I want you to fuck my mouth, hyungie."  Donghun squirmed and looked up at Sehyoon who looked as if he was ready to devour the youngest boy.  "Anything you want, baby.   You want Yoonie to fuck you from behind?  I want you to be comfortable." Donghun said running his fingers gently through Byeongkwan's hair.  The younger nodded and blinked sleepily.  "Can you both hurry?  I'm feeling...really needy."  The two older boy's cooed at the sleepy boy.  "Anything you want, darling."  Sehyoon said softly.  Donghun hummed and lifted Byeongkwan's head and bent down to lay a sweet kiss on his forehead.  Byeongkwan hummed cutely.  "Now I want to be filled. Please fill me up, hyungs."  Sehyoon pulled down Byeongkwan's underwear and spread his cheeks to thumb at the the younger's hole.  "Hyung~please do something."  Byeongkwan whined at Sehyoon.  "Don't worry, baby bun. Be patient."  The younger grumbled and looked at Donghun who started stroking himself. "Hunnie let me."  Byeongkwan took the older's member into his hand.  He leaned down and licked at the head.  After awhile of teasing, he finally took almost all of it in his mouth.  Donghun grunted and pulled at the younger's head to thrust more into his mouth.  The youngest whined at the sudden pressure in his throat.  He wanted to moan so bad, but was soon cut off as Sehyoon slowly thrusted into the younger.  Byeongkwan gripped At Donghun's hips as he was used roughly from both ends.  He knew he'd not be able to walk or speak properly the next day, but somehow enjoyed it that much more. 
  Everytime Sehyoon thrusted, Byeongkwan would jolt forward and take more of Donghun in his mouth, it was a vicious cycle that turned on Byeongkwan impossibly more.  "Aw baby bun is such a cockslut. Isn't he, hyung? Takes us so well." Sehyoon grunted out speeding up his thrusts.  Byeongkwan moaned brokenly against Donghun.  He looked down at Byeongkwan eyes that were tearing up from all the pleasure.  "Definitely a cockslut.  The best cockslut.  Only for us. Right, baby?"  Byeongkwan whined and reached one of his hands down the stroke himself.  Sehyoon snatched his hand and clicked his tongue.  "No touching, baby."  Byeongkwan whined brokenly.  Tears started to drip down his cheeks. 
   Donghun looked down and stopped thrusting when he noticed.  The oldest slowly pulled out and grabbed the smaller's chin.  "You okay, baby? You need to stop?" He asked worriedly.  Sehyoon stopped for a moment and rubbed circles into his baby's back.  Byeongkwan nodded and rested his face into Donghun's hand.  "I'm ok. C-can you both...you know...be inside me? I-I want to be kissed and cuddled."  Sehyoon looked at Donghun who nodded at him.  "Of course, Kwannie."  They said as they adjusted themselves.  As soon as  Byeongkwan was in a comfortable position, Donghun slowly pushed in alongside of Sehyoon.  Byeongkwan gripped the oldest's shoulders tightly and threw his head back onto Sehyoon's shoulder as he tried to adjust. After a few moments, Byeongkwan started to wiggle his hips.  "I-I'm fine, please move."  Both boys slowly started to thrust into the younger.  The youngest grabbed Donghun by the hair and crashed their lips together.  The kiss was messy and hot, all teeth and tongue, yet they couldn't care less.  Sehyoon growled and started to thrust harder into smaller, hoping to get some sort of attention. 
   Byeongkwan moaned into Donghun's mouth at the new change of pace.  He soon broke the kiss to pull Sehyoon down to kiss his neck.  "Please mark me, hyungs."  The two older boys wasted no time in marking their baby, no spot was missed as they ravaged the smaller's jaw, neck, and chest while  picking up their paces.  Sehyoon reached down and finally stroked the youngest boy.
    "I'm so close. So close. So close."   He moaned like a mantra as the older boys' thrusts started to lose rhythm.  "Us too, baby."  Byeongkwan soon came all over his and Donghun's chest, the older two soon cumming in him.  They both slowly pulled out of the youngest boy who looked as if he were half asleep already. 
   Donghun smiled at the younger and gently moved his messy fringe from his forehead.  "I'll go cleanup."  He whispered, kissing Sehyoon's lips.  Sehyoon nodded and smiled tiredly.  Once Donghun left the room, he turned to Byeongkwan  and pulled him to his chest.  Byeongkwan blinked sleepily at the older and grinned.  "You know... four months ago I would have never guessed we'd be here.  But... I'm happy with us.  I like where we are.  We all fell in love with each other in our own ways.  I don't regret the past, because it got us here to the present.  I've never been happier then when I'm holding you in my arms or when hyung is holding me. I love you and hyung with all my heart."  Sehyoon said looking at the moonlight from the window reflecting in Byeongkwan's eyes.  Byeongkwan nodded.  "I agree.  You both showed me what real love is.  You both keep me safe and take care of me.  I couldn't live without either of you.  I love you, my moonlight." 
"I love you, my star."