Chapter 1

Shout-out to MarvelousPeterParker for following me on DeviantArt and his/her books are awesome! And to TheHotPinkNinja for supporting me no matter what. 

The news uploaded photos of dead people, drained of their blood once again. Marinette was confused about what happened last night.

"Let me guess Randy, you know who killed these people? Give me a break!" Marinette groaned, stretching her arms.

"Well I never said that. I said it's a coincidence," Randy joked, petting the top of her son Elliot's head while holding him in her arms.

"Okay, if you say so. Maybe tomorrow I'll get to know your son," Marinette said, hanging up the phone call.

"If only she knew what is happening with me lately," Marinette groaned, leaning against her fridge.

She soon heard a knock on her window, immediately realizing that it was "Cat Noir" as she opened her window quickly to slam it on his hand before lifting it up again.

"Hey princess," Cat Noir greeted, stepping into the window before she slammed it again as his left hand was swollen.

"Why Chat why?" Marinette asked, gritting her teeth in annoyance.

"Well that's a start, you were calling me Chat. It means you're warming up to me," Cat Noir smiled before giving her a blank expression.

"I'm calling you that to make sure of something, it's not that I love you or anything," Marinette mumbled to herself before Cat Noir noticed she had a hand behind her back.

"You have a knife in your hand," Cat Noir said, leaning over her shoulder.

"No, I don't," Marinette lied, hiding the knife in it's case of her back pocket.

"Then let me see it," Cat Noir said, putting out his hand.

"Wait- what's that?!" Marinette said, pointing at the wall behind him.

"What?" Cat Noir turns around, caught off guard as Marinette blushed and stabbed his left hand as it bled.

"Hey! What you do that for?!" Cat Noir yelped in pain while Marinette pulled it out his hand.

Marinette didn't trust him but only stabbed his hand to prove a theory. It wasn't that she knew little about him but the fact he was bleeding every time she saw him hurt himself when he climbed up her ladder.

"Vampire boy, are you a real vampire?" Marinette asked, placing the knife in her back pocket.

"Well... I'm half vampire. My mom was human, my father was part vámpire. Most people called my kind 'devils' since kids like us from human and vampire parents," Cat Noir explains, placing his hand on her shoulder.

"Wait, when you asked me to marry you, did you mean by the question?" Marinette asked, her heart raced while Cat Noir tried very hard to keep his composure as her heart pounded by the minute.

"Yes. I mean, you don't have to answer, I was just asking to see how you would react. I don't think you remember who I was anymore," Cat Noir answers, his ears drooped as his smile faded into a weak one.

"Can you please tell me how you know me?" Marinette asked, her heart rate slowed down a bit as her expression was calmer.

"Our parents were best friends. Since my mother died, my father never been the same as he was slowly getting sick and he promised you would marry me to carry on my family heirloom. Your parents kept it secret from you because you were too young, they said that you will be my future bride once you turned 18. We became very great friends but I had a crush on you and...," Cat Noir paused as tears ran down his face.

"Go ahead. Tell me," Marinette's cheeks flushed before he continued.

"...You and I were walking around the street, you saw a dog or cat about to get ran over and you saved that owner's pet. As soon as you were in hospital, I was there too but my heart was about to stop beating. I wasn't dead but it was a sign that I was becoming a vampire," Cat Noir continued as Marinette realized what he meant.

"Oh, I didn't know that you were...," Marinette paused, Cat Noir cut her off before she said anything else.

"Half vámpire? I became a vampire when someone bit me and turned me," Cat Noir said, sniffing around her room.

"Oh. When did you have a crush on me?" Marinette asked, Cat Noir choked on his own spit even though he was a vampire.

"I'll tell you tomorrow?" Cat Noir stuttered, his face was red as he quickly jumped out her window.

Marinette was in shock as he seemed flustered at her question, she was still confused about why he left so quickly and avoided her question. She immediately had her answer to his proposal after slamming her window shut before laying down to sleep.

"I decide to be his fiance. I will just keep that to myself," Marinette said to herself where no one heard her before she fell fast asleep.
______________________

"Hey Randy. Your son Elliot is very cute!" Marinette said, lifting him up onto her lap.

"He's 10 years old, splitting image of me and Tyson. He's allergic to long haired cats that shed their fur. I got to go, see you soon Marinette!" Randy says, smiling at her son before leaving.

"Wow, your mother is very special. Someday, I promise you'll be just like her," Marinette said, poking his cheek before Elliot giggled.

"My mom is like a superhero," Elliot giggled, crawling onto the floor before he sat down in a chair.

"Yep, that's what's cool about your mother," Marinette joked, smiling at Elliot as he read his favorite comic book.

"Is that a Spider-Man comic?" Marinette asked, her eyes widened at the cover.

"Maybe, maybe not," Elliot chuckled, pouncing on Marinette.

"Hey, why'd you do that for?" Marinette asked, caught off guard while she quickly felt someone watching her.

"Are you okay?" Elliot felt worried for a moment but he soon looked out the window to see two men about to punch each other.

The men ran away so he couldn't see them and call the cops on them. Honestly, they were lost and argued for hours as they were about to fight, Elliot almost caught them but luckily fled the scene.

"I'm okay. Don't worry about me," Marinette said, smiling when she knew she was panicking on the inside.

She knew those eyes could see through her soul, those green, piercing eyes known to be Cat Noir's eyes though her window to ensure she was safe. It only just made her heart skip a beat but calmed down when his eyes weren't on her this time.

Just you wait, I'll be sure to let you know what I feel, Marinette thought to herself as she continued watching over Elliot while Randy was at work.

"I can't wait till my parents pick me up. Ms. Marinette, you really are a very special and beautiful woman," Elliot said, giggling as Marinette picked him up and spun him around.

"Well, someday I'll find someone suitable for me, even if they are a mystery to me," Marinette smiled, tickling Elliot's sides once she laid him on the couch.

"No wonder why my mom always talked about you so much. She told me that you were a naturally positive, sweet woman. I wish I could be like you and my mother," Elliot said, laughing after Marinette giggled as they continued playing games.
_____________

"Thank you very much, Marinette! We were very happy when you agreed to look after our Elliot. We hope that he didn't cause any problems, hasn't he?" Tyson asked, Elliot stiffened as he dad was waiting for her response.

"We had a awesome time, we talked, we played video games and ate snacks and told funny stories," Marinette explains, cheerfully smiled waving goodbye to Elliot and his parents while they all left.

"I can't wait till I have a special someone," Marinette smiled to herself as she watched Randy, Tyson and Elliot walk home together.