Wattpad Original
There are 4 more free parts

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Crystal's POV

My first instinct was to push him away and grab the first thing that my hands could get hold of. It was not his lucky day when a small flower clay pot was within my reach.

"Oh fuck!" He shouted angrily after I hit his head with the pot. "Why did you do that?"

Why wouldn't I? You attacked me!

We stared at each other, both in total shock.

I had a good look at him. Yeah, he was a very handsome young man, no doubt about that. Tall, lean with an athletic body. He even looked dashing in his suit. Most probably a guest at the wedding.

In a different situation, I would have fallen for him at first sight. He was actually my type. A pretty boy with dark brown pin-straight hair, chiselled nose, strong jawline, and eyes as blue as the sky.

But at that moment, there was no room to give in to the attraction.

Matching his anger, I faced him squarely.

"You stole my first kiss!"

"Your first kiss!" His eyes grew so big. "You damaged my brain cells!"

He touched the injured side of his head then checked his hand for any mark of blood.

"See? You're going to be fine, you're not bleeding." I said, clasping my arms together against my chest.

He looked at me again, his angry eyes sniped at me.

The ill-feeling when you feel so small under that stare, you squirm because you did something wrong. Basically, he was blaming me for what happened.

When in fact, it was his fault. I just acted on impulse, like any normal person would do if being attacked. Unfortunately for him, he messedwith a girl who knew self-defense.

"What you did is inexcusable. You ruined my first kiss! I've been saving it for my...my special someone, and you stole it," I snapped my fingers, "just like that."

His broadly carved face twisted in fury.

"What the fuck are you talking about? You think that your first kiss is more precious than my brain? Because of your stupid act, I could have hemorrhage in my brain!"

"Which obviously you don't. You wouldn't be standing right now if you have." I flung my hand up and down on him, who stood so tall, straight, and angry.

Curses fell from his mouth as he continued. "Let's see tomorrow or after a few days. I swear, I'm going to sue you if I have a brain injury."

"Sure!" I shrugged, "then I can sue you for sexual harassment."

"You're crazy."

He gave me a hostile glare as he wiped the dirt off his hair and jacket. There was a small stubborn leaf stuck under his hair, I so wanted to remove it. My OC-ness. I clenched my hands to refrain from doing so.

"And you're too dramatic. That's not even a solid pot." I rolled my eyes.

Hitting his head with a clay pot was nothing compared to the time I fell off a marble staircase. I was still seven. I survived a forearm fracture and a cut at the side of my eyebrow.

"How can you say it's not solid? It was a hard blow. It shook my brain." He replied. His voice was sharp and lashing. "You're so ungrateful, after I saved you from falling in that muddy pond."

My eyes squinted as I looked at him. "You thought I was about to fall? I was leaning to see the gold fish."

"That's not what it looked like. You were struggling to keep your balance." He shook his head, his face flushed in rage. "I should have let you fall."