"Killua! I don't give a damn if he's your brother. He's a worthless piece of crap! Don't listen to him! Just beat the crap out of him like usual and win!" Leorio called out to him.

"You want to become friends with Gon? You already are friends! Gon sure thinks so! How can you not see that?!" Leorio yelled.

"Really?" Killua stared at the floor.

"You idiot! Of course you're already friends with Gon! Hell, even I consider you my friend!" I shouted to Killua. He turned abruptly, and stared at me with a shocked face.

"Really... That's no good. They consider Kil a friend. Okay, I'll kill Gon." Illumi stated. Everybody tensed at his words.

"A killer doesn't need any friends. They'll only slow you down. Where is he?" Illumi looked around before his gaze stopped on me.

"You. Maybe I should kill you too. You did say you think of Killua as your friend." Illumi turned to me. I snapped. I could no longer contain my rage. I glared at him with hatred.

"Don't even think about touching me, or Gon." I hissed. My nen spiked, malice and bloodlust clear. Illumi only brough a hand to his chin.

"That's no good." He turned away from me, walking towards an examiner.

I felt somebody staring at me again, and I turned to meet the gaze of Hisoka. His eyes scanned me with interest. I don't need his shit right now. I ignored his unsettling stare, focusing on Illumi

"P-Please wait! The match is still-" The examiner started, before being cut off by Illumi.

"Where is he?" He demanded. He shoved pins into the examiner's face, distorting it.

"The waiting room over there..." The examiner croaked, pointing to a room.

"Thank you." Illumi started to walk towards the door before being stopped by Leorio, Kurapika, Hanzo, and I as we blocked the door. I glared at the man. I knew he has way stronger than me, but that doesn't mean I'll just lay down and give up.

"This won't do. I need a Hunter license to do my job... But if I kill them, I'll fail, and Kil will pass automatically. Oh, darn. The same thing will happen if I kill Gon." He thought out loud, raising a finger to his head.

"I know! I'll pass the exam, then kill Gon!" He brought his hand up as he thought of the idea.

"If I wait until after passing the exam, I can kill everyone here and still keep my license, right?" He asked the Chairman. Man, this guy is insane.

"Yes, according to the rules." The Chairman replied.

"Did you hear that, Kil? You have to beat me if you want to save Gon. Will you fight me for your friend's sake?" He started walking towards Killua, who was still frozen in place.

"You can't do it. Because you're more worried about whether or not you can defeat me. And you already have your answer: "I'm not strong enough to beat my brother." "Never fight an enemy you can't beat." I drilled that into you..." Illumi quoted.

He reached his hand out to Killua, emitting tons of malicious nen. Killua was terrified. His breathing was erratic, and he tried to take a step back.

"Don't move! If you move an inch, I'll assume that the fight has begun. And if our bodies make contact, that will also mean the fight has begun. There's only one way to stop me. You know what that is. But don't forget... If you don't fight me, your dear Gon will die." Illumi threatened. Killua only stared at him in terror.

"Take him out, Killua! We won't let him kill you or Gon! We'll stop him, whatever it takes! Let him have it!" Leorio tried to encourage Killua.

It's not that easy. He's against his older brother. Somebody he fears. He can't beat him, even if he tried.