Who knew we'd meet this soon?

Falling like lovers do

Now we get our whole lives together

We could call a long time forever

Yeah, I'm your biggest fan

And you like me as I am

So I'ma always be down forever

"Oh my God... I'm so happy. Look at them..." I heard a sob coming from the pregnant woman beside me. My eyes are still fixed at Colton and Jess though.

They were looking at each other dearly with sweet and a genuine grin plastered on their lips, savoring the lyrics like Meghan Trainor personally wrote it for them. They look so in love— no, it was more than that. It was beyond love. It was something spectacular.

Even if I

I make mistakes

Yes, I'll admit

I fall apart

In front of your face

But you think it's cute

You make fun of me

Darlin', I know you're here to stay

You're here to stay

Jess' eyes start to moist as she looks at Colton putting every inch of her heart and every emotion that she has in her body with every stare that she gives to him. To her husband that she loves the most.

Baby, that's why

I'm stickin' with you

Whatever it takes

Darlin', I know you're here to stay

"Thank you for staying..." That's what I read from Jessica's quivering lips as tears start falling from her eyes. Colton said something, wiping the tears from his wife's eyes while his own tears are falling as well. He gave his wife a sweet smile before pressing his lips on her temple.

"This is the first time that I saw my brother cry," Dinig kong sabi ng umiiyak na si Beatrix.

They continued the slow dance with their arms wrapped around with each other and Colton's lips were pressed against Jess' temple.

I tilted my eyes up to prevent my tears from falling. I may not know their whole story but this moment was everything. According to Jess, she gave Colton a lot of reasons to leave but he stayed. He stayed despite how rough the situation was.

God, I want that kind of love. Someone who would stay no matter how rough the situation is. And I want to be looked at just the way Colton looks at Jess.

Dumako ang tingin ko sa katabi naming table, I almost jumped and fell from my seat the moment I met a pair of deep brown eyes, staring at me from across the table. It was Ciel.

My heart jumped just like how it did the first time I saw him tonight. Hindi sila sumabay ni Cyprian sa private plane na sinakyan namin papunta dito sa Amanpulo kahapon. Kanina ko lang siya nakita.

He looks ultraexpensive with the dark grey tuxedo that he's wearing. Matigas ang ekspresyon niya habang nakatitig siya sa akin, paulit-ulit ring nag-iigting ang kanyang bagang. And his hot as fuck curls never choose an outfit to transcend because whatever the hell he wears, may it be casual, formal, or his pilot uniform he would always look hot.

I almost frown the moment his eyes broke away from mine. That's when I realized that the Majai girl who was sitting beside him caught his attention. She was crying now as she watched Jess and Colton.