But hey! I wouldn't mind to have a were-hamster around... Hamsters don't pose great threats like wolves or coyotes... Hamsters don't get affected by full moons as far as I know... They aren't hunted down by hunters... So, hamsters are superb.

If she was a were-hamster, it'd be great... I'd have someone to talk to. I know if she's really a were-hamster, then she came to me for a reason, I feel happy and safe around her for a reason and I want to know why... That means she wants me around her.

I looked at her. She looked fearful, frightened... Sad.

I was sad too. She was just like me... Afraid of rejection.. Afraid to face rejection...

I took in a deep breathe.

"I'm sorry but if you're really a were-hamster then, I wouldn't mind.... I won't throw you out". I said slowly.

It looked at me.

"Believe me, trust me... Just come clean with me and I promise to keep this a secret". I said softly.

It looked at me. I could tell it was debating with itself whether to shift or not.

"Please". I whispered.

It just looked at me. Doing nothing. I must be crazy then... Thinking that a regular hamster is a were-hamster just because I was surrounded by a bunch of werewolves, kitsun and coyote.

I took my pizza disappointed in myself as I stood up about to go out of the kitchen back to my room. But then before I could take a step, a bright white light formed from within the hamster and heavy white smoke surrounded it.

A sudden flip of joy and fear stirred in my heart as I took a step back. There, in front of me.... On top of the table was a light chocolate skinned girl, with dark brownish shoulder length hair.. Brown eyes, slender and was in a white dress that was knee level.