Chapt 2A

Full of sneering face on the young master with a shirt sitting crossed legs close to the glass window, staring far ahead, maybe looking for gold or looking for another target.

"When will he leave?"  Nayna grumbled, peering at a glass between the kitchen partition and the restaurant.  Her brown eyes glowed with the power of anger.

Vhera approached her, after tidying up the roll of her long sleeve shirt, after washing the dishes.  Her hair swelled wild enough to cover her thick, shaved eyebrows.

She sighed, patted Nayna's shoulder, mourned.

"What do you mean?"  said Nayna against her own emotions.  Her hand jerked Vhera who was just about to cause tears to well up in the very large eyes of the curly girl.

"Oh no!  Vhera, darling, forgive me this fool! "  One embrace of Nayna was able to stop the almost crying action of Vhera.  "I'm just tired, really!"  her hands gripped tightly to the girl who began wiping her snot.

Then a slender figure loomed Vhera joined in to peek, frowning covered in curly hair.

"He will leave after he is satisfied. He is always like that right? "  said Vhera dampened Nayna's spirit. The meaning of satisfaction was, when he could make Nayna, at least, look like she was starting to give up on rejecting the rich master.

"What's the uninteresting of that master anyway?"  Vhera stood on tiptoe, looked with excitement.  "His eagle-sharp eyes are cool too.  His nose was pointed like a foreigner.  Thin lips, pleasing to the eye.  He's also tall, well even though you're short though. "
The curly girl was babbling nonstop, ignoring her roommate who snorted dissatisfied.  "I heard he is rich ..."

"And you are not suspecious that Rich Master likes me so much?  Don't you feel strange here? "  Nayna widened her eyes, trying to influence the perception of her friend.

"Why does he like you?"

"That's what you should think, Miss Exotic Skin.  This makes no sense.  Besides, have you ever seen him in the ranks of the rich people in this country?  Or at least the name?  Who?  Mr. Underhill?  Is he some kind of dwarf? "  Nayna stopped after being ambushed in a flash of the eyes of Mr. Underhill, who was now sweeping through the cafe, looking for his lost girl figure in the kitchen.  "It's not right, you know?"  sighed Nayna held her breath after she was sure that her body bent behind the door was invisible to rich master who was sitting quietly in the visitors' chair.

One tray hovered over the hand of a man, Jack, who was supposed to be in charge of circulating the menu the chef had cooked to the guests.  But in the case of the rich lord, Nayna had to intervene.  The tray was in Nayna's hands followed by Jack's compassion.

"We trouble you a lot, Nayn," Jack ejected, a little regretfully.  His black eyes look very sincere.

There was no reply from Nayna because maybe the girl didn't need to say anything.

All he needed to do was stand up and deliver the order, stand as far away as possible from Mr. Underhill who always came every day in his cafe.  Then she will meet with her client and hand over a book full of Xormy's members' signature and receive an appropriate reward.  Maybe she needs to buy ayam penyet (traditional food from chicken) when she gets home.  She hasn't eaten chicken in a long time.

"Do you think Mr. Sono is not taking advantage here?"  Jack whispered to Vhera, who was still peering in excitement, staring at the narrow back of Nayna who was away with the tray in her hand.

"I don't know, I don't think so.  What can be taken advantage of here? "

"Much.  Especially if you get a cafe customer with a sense of obsession with one of his employees, "Jack said on his work shirt filled with oil.  His massive body turned to return to his work.