CHAPTER 36: He Kissed Me?

Start from the beginning

"Are you planning to just stand there and bite your lip?" Suddenly he asked and I shook my head.

I made my way to the pool got inside it. Xander started to swim again. I went to one corner and watched him. This man is so hot.

You are such a pervert. Checking out an innocent man swimming.

Innocent? He is not at all innocent.

So what stop checking him out like you want to eat him up.

I bit my lower lip once again.

He is so sexy.

I thought you wanted to swim I didn't know that you had this intention when you said you wanted to swim.

I really wanted to swim but he is looking so fucking hot how can I swim ignoring this hotness.

I was lost in my thoughts for a minute when I came back to my senses. I looked at the place where I saw Xander before but he wasn't there. I started looking here and there but I couldn't see him anywhere.

Where did he go?

I was searching for him when suddenly he appeared in front of me from under the water. With his sudden action I stumbled and was about to fall backwards when Xander caught me. His hands were on my bare back holding me in position. I shivered at his touch. He then pulled me closer to him I placed my hands on his bare chest. He looked down at my hands that were on his chest. I licked my lips once. My heart started beating like crazy. I looked up in his eyes those were already on mine.

"I didn't know you are this sexy." He said in a deep voice.

God that voice is so freakin' sexy.

His one hand came up to remove the strands of my wet hair. I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

"What are you doing to me Eveline? I am not able to control myself around you."

Listening to him my knees got weak. If he wasn't holding me I would have surely fallen by now. His grip got tighter on my waist pulling me more closer leaving no space between us.

"You are so beautiful."

"X-X-Xand-" I was cut off when his lips came crashing against mine. This time it was not just a peck. It was not the kiss that we shared during our wedding. It was so different. I stood there with wide eyes trying to figure out the scene then I closed my eyes and started kissing him back. His one hand was cupping my cheek and the other was still on my waist. He was kissing me passionately. Our lips were moving in sync slowly. His hand that was on my cheek now went to the back of my head, he tilted his head a little deepening the kiss. I dug my fingers tightly on his arm. Our bodies were pressed together. The kiss became more intense our breaths were becoming heavy. I could feel my whole body burning up by his touch. His hands were roaming all over my body. His lips were so soft. His minty smell was making me crazy for more.

Finally when we were out of breath he pulled away. We were breathing heavily trying to catch our breaths. He was starring at me still holding me in his arms.

Not knowing how to react I was too embarrassed to even look at him I kept looking down. He released his hold from my waist. His hand now came to my chin. He lifted my face up making me look into his eyes

"Why are you looking away from me?" He asked in the same sexy voice looking directly at me.

"I-I-I." I didn't know what to say so I kept looking down.

"You what?"

"I-it's s-so embarrassing. Y-you m-might be regretting the kiss now." I said in a low voice.