CHAPTER 10 (Edited)

This chapter is dedicated to tessaH33

This chapter is dedicated to tessaH33 . Thanks for supporting my story with your love.

Ms. Meera in the above media section.^^

Ayaan' POV

Today was the day when that bar dancer Raj & Ishika had told me about last night was going to come. I was looking forward to the day.

Last night, after talking with Raj & Ishika, I headed straight to my mansion because I felt like I was already on drama overload, and didn't need to face any more of it. And to top off the horrible day, I got scolded by Ms. Meera for drinking and driving. I even told her that I was very much sober and in a state for driving safely but she didn't listen to me and kept scolding me and frankly speaking I liked it that someone was there for taking care of me.

Anyways, after that, I went to sleep, thinking about that bar dancer girl. I didn't know why but there was this feeling inside me that kept telling me that something was going to happen.

It was 10 in the morning and I was busy doing paperwork in my home office. I didn't go to the office because of that feeling which was troubling me since I had heard about that girl. I was doing my paperwork when one maid whose name I don't know walked in and said that a girl has come to see me. Oh, so finally she is here, I thought.

I told my maid to escort her to my bedroom and I also started heading towards my room. When I reached my room, I hurriedly turned off the lights and only lit my lamp on my side table near the bed. I wanted to see her reaction, what she would do. And anyway, for the work she is coming, what's the need for lights? I thought with an evil smirk on my face.

I was standing at the far corner of the room, where no one would be able to see me when I heard someone knocking on my room, but I didn't answer. After a few minutes, I again heard the knocking but this time the door opened and a small figure slowly came inside the room. There was something in her presence that intrigued me but I couldn't figure out.

She went and stood in the middle of the room, near the bed. The shocking part was that she was trying to stretch her dress from the bottom, like she wasn't used to wearing short dresses and was uncomfortable in them, while looking here and there as if she knew that I was there. By only looking at her, I knew quite well that she was not a bar dancer. There was nothing in her that remotely indicated that she was a bar dancer and now she was here to be someone's mistress.

I slowly started walking towards her and stood behind her very closely and whispered, "Who are you, baby girl?"

Hearing my voice, she turned around and locked eyes with me. Her eyes, they were a dark, dark brown, almost indiscernible from obsidian, with long and thick eyelashes. Her eyes had makeup on them because of which it was looking quite smoky. But her eyes were also red as if she had cried a lot before coming here. But the most fascinating thing about her eyes was her innocence. They were looking at me with so much innocence and sadness with them and also hurt, like she had seen the evil side of life and had lived to tell the tale, but at a heavy cost. As if they wanted to say something to me, but I couldn't understand.