61

Karl's pov :

I've been humiliated embarrassed enough, knocking every doorrrrr cleaninggg their chairrr... saying I am stupid to get this punishmentttt.... and repeating againnn..

I was afraid to clean Colonels chair but thankgod he is not in the room, god showed me mercy for the first time in last three days! Lucky me!

Finally its interrogation hall and I will be done! Yay! Sleep..! Sleeeeeppp..! I am coming for you!

Knock! Knock!

Aghhh! This interrogation smell! How come this room is smelling this terrible! My stomach wants to throw up even when I had nothing in it!

"Hey ofc.karl ? We are coming to call you, come in" a civil uniform person called me in..

Surprises can't stop surprising me ever!

Wonderful soul wonderful! You are here ? Then let me say bye to my beauty sleep one last time! Tata!

When I walked in I saw Elsina mam sorry sir' Elsina, she would chop my tongue off, okay the day is going to start all over again now

Salute'

"Hello officer, it's been so long since we met each other and colonel saying my lessons just committed suicide in glass of water ? How terrible did you perform ?" She looked at me with hands on waist and a minimal expression roasting my soul before soul.. agh!

"My apologies for disappointment sir, past few days been bit roller coaster ride, I will try.."

"Nnnn..no! Do you want me to repeat my question officer ?"

" Apologies sir, I performed so terrible sir"

"Stupid of me, wasted a minute asking the question even when I know the answer, never mind, miss souline here is ready to give us case study report on this terrorist trying to enter into our country but claims he is not terrorist, but intelligence report says he is, let's listen soulines words together"

"Yes sir" I looked at soul, how are you handling this woman? She is lady monarch!

I looked around, the suspect was sitting with blood and water dripping from head to toe, not in conscious or not in state to stay conscious or acting energyless, bounded to chair, shirtless and with few thrashed Mark's, looks like he got beaten hour before, blood seems fresh which is bit weird, the rope knots are not much tight..? Before I can make any assumptions she started to speak and i need to concentrate on her

"Yes sir" she looked around for one more time and smiled at sir' Elsina, what the fuck soul? What's your last death wish? What the fuck are you doing?

"Wonderful miss souline, I missed this smirk, come on lady, start!"

"with all the Direct evidences submitted here, he is terrorist." Soul looked at mam who is now giving evil grin and looked at me, give me a second to make assumptions I will give you full details, without giving me any second please don't fuck my mind

"But.. he is not a terrorist, he is another cadet here.."

Mam smiled and tilted her head left to right!

"So following are my case study observations

Third degree interrogation techniques are Used.

The odor of the room is suspicious, it's fake blood smell.. pungent and when I saw the suspects body it's theatrical blood, so the first suspicion formed a ground, but that can be another trap for me..

There are no attention grasp technique Mark's on his neck, which is pretty basic

Facial slaps seems like his own hands slaps, right side they are dark and left side light, if other interrogator slaps him the left will be dark and right will be light, even the marks on his face are same size of his palm.