40

Les pov :

I woke up with so much of silence, and its soo dark, I haven't seen yuv beside me, I was worried, I rubbed my eyes and tried to see the person beside me, for some reason the figure looks like soul, my eyes are still blur, I walked towards water and washed my face, and went towards bed and I found that's soul who's laying on bed with her injured hand, this little kid is such stubborn, who the hell sends her to rescue with this fragile body! It should be karl, definitely! he just gets fumes looking at her for no reason, I will break his legs if something happens to her!

Oh fuck! He's with us till last, sorry karl it's not you, my brain is kind of switched off!

Hey little lady get well soon, I love you as little as cherry on top of my ice cream! Stubborn!

"Hey capt how are you ?" That young lady doc is back

"Hello doc, I am fine thankyou"

"Before calling her stubborn, you are indeed one, you've come here unconscious and struggling for life twice in the same day, you are stubborn but you are amazing" she smiled

"That's my every day job, but tell me this, am I speaking out?"

"You said cherry and stubborn out and loud, soo much of love on comrades, by the way she looks soo young " she said looking at soul

"She is, but stronger and braver than any of us, she has very long way to go" I said looking at her

"Yes I've seen it too, by the way the two kids are safe"

"Two..?"

"Yeah remember? you're holding a kid when you first come here, I mean when some cadets found you, you're holding a baby" she said looking at me confused

I looked confused at her "wait ? What? That baby is alive? Wait where's rick sir ? I haven't seen him?" I remembered him suddenly

"Oh, we are sorry cap, he's no more.., according to the cadets, he's the one who saved you"

God nooo hell no "what? He's no more ? He saved me?"

"Yeah! Cadets found a pen in pool of blood, when they peeped through the Piles of wood they've found some baby crying hard, you're holding the baby in your arms trying to save him and doc rick was on you saving from wood beams falling on you, we tried our best to save him, but we couldn't, you and baby were safe"

I was in tears, now I remembered what happend, I can't believe that he lost his life in saving me, I wanted to cry loud "excuse me" I said and I left out to cry

I run as far as I can thinking of nothing, I wanted to go far away, I was running and running as much as I can with my body aches and limping legs, I was running away from all lights and am running away from all people, I can only see dark now, I can see nothing around me, I collapsed on ground and cried out, my heart felt like it will break any time, I never wanted a life like this, I killed some person for my life ? How will I ever face his parents ? What will I tell them ? Who's gonna take responsibility of them ? Who's going to love them like him? Who's going to care of them? Do they even know that he's not no more ? How will I sleep ever with this guilt in my life..?

Why god ? Why did you do this to me ? What did I do to deserve this pain ? Why did you take him away? Why did you take such good person away from all of us ?

************************************

Yuv pov :

I've seen a convey and soldiers coming our way, much needed backup is here I thought

"Unit in attention"

"Salute to commander"

"Salute, victory and peace"