14

The next day soul went to the aqua right sharp in the time

Karl looked as tired as the boys should be, soul did not understand why.

She took the permission and went in

He asked her to do few warm ups and few rounds and with very calm tone explaining her importance of the stretches and warm up workouts, surprising soul who's mentally prepared to get roasted from karl.

After an hour of complete workout

Karl : you physically okay to get into water ?

Soul : yes sir (without realizing his next move )

Karl : get changed and come fast will start

Soul (oh fuck how did I forgot, I've answered it in hurry oh fuck fuck fuck)

Soul : sir.. can I get into water in this uniform please ?

His calm expression changed into angry red face

Karl : miss soul, if you are thinking am asking you to change into bikini I am sorry I am not asking for that, I am asking you to just change into your swim wear. (After all she's talking with king of sarcasm)

Soul: sor- negative sir, I did not mean that I mean my words did not mean that, but please can I keep this tshirt on?

Karl : what's wrong with you?

Hmm.. Fine I'll listen give me one good reason any reason and I'll let you have it on you. (Crossing his arms)

(Whys this girl behaving in this way? Did she have any tattoo that she's secret agent on her back or what?)

Soul stood silent, because she had no reason to say and she tried to make all puppy uncomfortable faces which did not work on him any way.

Karl : if you aren't feeling well or not ready to get into water, just tell me to postpone and we will do that, just make sure you aren't lying to me.

Soul : no.. not that sir I will not lie, never

Karl : then? Are you afraid of water ?

Soul : no sir

Karl : this water doesnt have any sodium content to make you sting, I am just making sure if you are afraid.

Soul : yes sir

Karl : what's it soul? Tell me. (He tried to maintain his calm as much as he can and for the very first time)

Soul looking into his eyes

Soul : I just want to be in my tshirt sir and i have no reasons to be true

Karl losing his patience in seconds

Karl : if you are thinking I've any intentions on you, erase them, i am trainer and i will not fall for any fucking student in my life, note it down. (He screamed)

Soul : sorry sir no not that's not my intention sir am soo sorry really I am

Karl : than what the fuck are you waiting for ? Get into the dress and come out

Soul ( I am totally fucked up, fucked up to the core)

She went in and got changed and came out trembling and shivering

Karl : what the fuck are these ? (He screamed on her in shock )

Soul : sir, please can we talk ? Please?

Karl : tell me who got you all these ? What the fuck are these Mark's soul ? Are you a secret agent ?

Soul : no no sir, can we please go somewhere and talk please sir I will explain everything please (she literally begged )