Introduction 💬

JUST A NUDE a yoonmin fanfictionpresented by @Savaginity

JUST A NUDE
a yoonmin fanfiction
presented by @Savaginity

❝There is no heaven and hell, Jimin. When you're dead, you're dead. Gone from this world. And there's nothing you can do about it.❞

T H E M E ;;
Mystery / Horror / Thriller / Psychological

S Y N O P S I S ;;
Park Jimin had a crush on Min Yoongi. After being dared by his best friend, he sent a nude to him. What he didn't expect was for Yoongi to die the next day. Also he most definitely didn't expect to receive a text from his dead crush.

B O O K C O N T A I N S ;;
#very short chapters #no smut #too many theories #death of major characters #complicated connections #paranormal mentions #murder #suicide #mental disorders #non consensual activities #dark topics #mature language #self edited chapters #loopholes #triggering topics #made up inaccuracies #crime #self harm #sex #alcohol #drugs and more.

If you are uncomfortable with ANY of the topics mentioned above, please leave. This book is not for you.

N O T E ;;
Hello, lovelies! I hope everyone is doing great. So, a quick thank you to everyone who decided to give this book a try. I hope you like it. To start with, I would like to say that this is a NEW version. I didn't just edit the book; I rewrote it. Meaning, the entire plot is CHANGED. So, if you are an old reader, forget the past version and start from the beginning :) Although, I'm grateful to the old readers for surpassing 100K reads. Thank you. I promise you this version won't be disappointing. If you have a doubt, feel free to put it in the comments or just on my mb. I'll be sure to reply.

If you are looking for an AMAZING mystery/thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat, then this is the book for you. I've done my best to cover every loophole, but if you find any of that or any grammatical errors, please feel free to let me know. Constructive criticism is appreciated.

Do vote and comment. Follow for more updates. Share and let your friends know about this book. You are not obliged to do so. But whatever you do, is appreciated.

W A R N I N G S ;;
—I do not tolerate hate. In the comments or just in general.
—If you leave spoilers, they will be deleted. If you fuck with it more, you will be blocked.
—Read in dark theme and play the audios provided while reading for full experience.
—Read in the dark or at midnight at your own risk.
—Having a pen and paper to write down your hints and theories is advisable.
—In NO WAY am I or my book will be held accountable if you get a headache.
—Pay attention to the small details. Because EVERYTHING is a clue.
—You are free to spam the comment section or the book in general.
—If you find any scene extremely triggering, please leave and take care of your mental health.
—Watch out for the beginnings.

T R A N S L A T I O N S ;;
This book is open for translations. So reach out to me if you want to discuss about that. However, if you translate WITHOUT my permission, serious action will be taken.

C O P Y R I G H T S ;;
All rights reserved © Savaginity 2021
No part of this book should be reproduced, copied, sold or used commercially without the knowledge of the author.
Don't plagiarise. Just don't. That's disgusting. I did not come up with this book, wrecking my head for DAYS just so you can steal it in a few hours. If you find any part of this book copied or plagiarised in any platforms, do let me know.

D E D I C A T I O N ;;
This book is dedicated to all my best friends at school. Ik many of them are not here, but I love you guys. Mithra (mithustyles ) Rukhs (Rukshar19 ) Rida (Rida_khan12 ) Steff, Sam and Yoga. School was the best part of my life and it was all because of you guys. Thank you for making it so memorable. Just know wherever we get in life, you guys will always have a special place in my heart. Love you guys. This is for you 🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

!¡ Moving on to the Cast, Trailer and Playlist !¡