3 messages received 💬

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity
03 ;; Do not reply

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity03 ;; Do not reply

November 9th, 2018

Jimin dropped his phone in shock, hands shaking in horror.

He could only hear the high pulse rate in his ears. His eyes were frozen on his phone, his body stopping it's function.

This couldn't be true, right?

After a moment of calming himself he picked his phone up with jittering hands. Gulping once, he typed, thankfully autocorrect was doing him a favour and changing his nervously misspelled words somewhat correct.

Jimin
Who is this?

Yoongi
It's Min Yoongi

Jimin froze again. But this time he felt a sense of jeer to this whole situation. He thought like a sane person for once. Yoongi was dead. Now he got a message from his number. Meaning, someone else was having Yoongi's phone and was pranking him. That had to be it.

Jimin
Min Yoongi is dead. Who the hell are you? How did you get his phone? Stop fucking around!

Yoongi
Min Yoongi is here

When that message came in, Jimin couldn't help the shiver he felt down his spine. This was getting creepy.

Jimin
Min Yoongi is dead. Whoever this is, fuck yourself.

And choking on his own breath he blocked the number with shaky fingers. He threw his phone on his bed and took a deep breath to calm himself. Maybe he should start going back to college. He was losing his mind.

He wiped his sweaty forehead and rushed into his bathroom in attempts to calm his nerves with a warm shower.

«Phone screen glitches and a splotch of blood drops on the lockscreen which is a photo of Jimin»

Do pay attention to the audios!