52 messages received 💬

Just a nude by Savaginity
52 ;; Do not look away

Just a nude by Savaginity52 ;; Do not look away

January 3rd, 2019

Park Jimin's life was fucked up. So fucked up.

There had been a lot of times where he'd felt his lungs giving up, making it hard for him to breathe. His head pounding as though someone was ramming a hammer into his skull. His body feeling like it was about to pass out, all senses fading. Goosebumps painting his skin, painfully.

And one such moment was this one.

"Hyunjin, what are you saying?" he asked, his voice barely audible. Hyunjin stared at Jimin, his face quivering as he remembered everything.

"Jongin had Dissociative Identity Disorder." he said, tears welling up his eyes. "H-h-he was kidnapped, Jimin."

Wait—

"By that disgusting Yoonbin." Hyunjin spat.

Oh my God...

"He was abused for months. H-he...I can't even tell you h-how—" Hyunjin cried, his face quivering. Tears fell down his eyes. "He was just ten. Just, ten." he spat. "How much do you think a ten year old can take for three months?"

No, please....

"When th-they found him, he was b-bruised everywhere. Signs of continuous a-buse and mol-estation. He was ruined. Blood and dried—"

Jimin couldn't hear more. He pulled Hyunjin into his arms, letting him cry in his chest as he cried himself. The two of them stayed like that.

Jimin couldn't even imagine Jongin's pain. He was just ten. So much trauma and abuse in such a—oh God. He had been battling with all of that for years. Years of endless pain.

Yoongi's father was a fucking pedophile.

He was a disgusting monster. He kidnapped Jongin just for...Oh my God. Could he have done things to Yoongi too? Jimin didn't know if he should be glad that Yoongi at least had his uncle to grow up with, instead of his father. But the moment he thought about Jongin, he couldn't even feel anything but pity.

"After that incident, Jongin was a completely different person to me. H-he shut himself off from everyone." Hyunjin said, his voice hoarse from all the crying. The two boys now sat on the bed, talking.

"Years passed. I moved away. I tried so hard to be his friend again. But that was when he st-arted acting weird. He started to identify himself as Kim Taehyung. That was when they diagnosed his disorder."

That was why Taehyung's name was not in the dorm list. Because he never existed. Everyone came to know about him because that was how he identified himself. But Kim Jongin was his birth name. Nobody knew about this because Hoseok and Yoongi were his college friends. But Hyunjin knew because he was his childhood friend.

"I thought I completely lost my Jongin. A-nd I was so scared. He would act up at times, his mental state was always messed up. I-I didn't know what to do. I already had a lot going on with my father and I couldn't put up with Jongin, too. So I left."

Jimin just stared at him, not even nodding or humming.

"And then he found new friends. Yoongi and Hoseok. At first I had no idea how he could even befriend Yoongi after what his father di-d to...him. But then I realised, it was Taehyung. Everyone recognised him as Kim Taehyung. And this personality of his, didn't even know he was even abused. His mind and memory was so fucked up."

Oh God. Jimin's heart shattered at that.

"And he didn't even remember me. Because Jongin, was...gone. Literally, it was like his personality, his true self was dead. And I didn't interfere since he was finally happy with his new friends."

No no no no no...

"He wasn't completely happy with his new friends." Jimin whispered. Hyunjin frowned.

"How so?" he asked. "And what did you mean by Hoseok murdering Taehyung?"

Jimin took a deep breath.

"That friends group was fucked up, Hyunjin." Jimin said. "Hoseok murdered him because Taehyung spread his nudes and humiliated him. But then he hung himself."

"I remember last year when this all happened. The nude spread through the college and all but Hoseok wasn't humiliated that much, as far as I know. Then why would he kill Taehyung for that? I mean, kill? Murder?"

Jimin frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"Look, Hoseok had a great reputation as the vice president and all. Everybody loved him. He was in my dance class too. He was really a good person. And I refuse to believe he actually killed someone for something like that let alone his own best friend."

"No, Hyunjin." Jimin said, sitting up straight. "I'm sure Hoseok killed Taehyung. There's no doubt about that. Taehyung liked Hoseok but he rejected him. And then Taehyung spread his nude to get back at him."

"Taehyung liked Hoseok?"

"Yes."

"And Taehyung spread his nude to get back at Hoseok?"

"Yes."

Hyunjin rose an eyebrow. "Sounds like some bullshit to me."

"What?"

"Jimin," Hyunjin grabbed his shoulders. "the nude was spread after Taehyung died. How can he spread the nude then?"

go to chapter 33 and check the diary

go to chapter 33 and check the diary. again. Find out when the nude was spread and when Tae died. it said "couple days" Guess the day he died😉