47 messages received 💬

Just a nude by Savaginity
47 ;; Do not be timid

Just a nude by Savaginity47 ;; Do not be timid

January 3rd, 2019

Days had passed. Things were finally getting back to normal. If 'normal' meant devoid. Jimin felt lonely. Despite being a new year and a new semester, he felt like nothing changed much.

Their college had started again. He spent the entire December recovering from the trauma the past month had left on him. Yes, it was traumatising. Both physically and mentally. But Jimin was coping up. Seokjin got him a therapist. Sweet and lovely, someone who he had come to trust in the previous month. He disclosed a lot of things, leaving out a few parts, of course.

Jimin was diagnosed with chronic depression and slight schizophrenia. Depression was a part of his trauma ever since he had lost his family. But schizophrenia was something he didn't want to admit. Apparently he did hallucinate things, in a practical way. Hoseok, being his blissful hallucination. But only he knew he was more than just a hallucination. He could care less about his mental health, though. He felt done, withering away from himself every passing minute. At one point he got used to it.

He didn't vape anymore. But he did smoke weed from time to time. Sometimes he even snorted coke. It didn't make much of a difference but it kept him high, making him forget about the reality for some time. He might sound like a total fuck up but he didn't care. He felt....numb. He felt lonely, weak, sad, hurt. He felt dead.

Seokjin was the only one who knew everything. By the time Seokjin and him had become great friends. The older had closed the case once and for all. He recovered from the hospital too. They even hung out from time to time.

Jimin sighed as he grabbed his bag, shoving in some of his books and files mindlessly. He pocketed his phone and was about to leave for class when his eyes fell on something. A paper.

He had not cleaned his desk since everything happened. It was flooded with papers and books, even clothes. Although he frowned when a paper caught his eyes. It was a theory paper where he was trying to find out the numbers. It had the five new numbers, so many other theories of numbers and doodles filling up the paper. He couldn't believe whatever happened was real.

He couldn't believe any of that.

But the more he stared at the paper, the more suspicious it got.

04, 15, 15, 18, 09.

The five numbers.

Four of them spelled out 'DOOR'.

The fifth one was 9.

Jimin sat down on his chair, frantically grabbing a pen. He counted the alphabets, stopping at the ninth one, spelling out the five letters.

"Doori." he breathed. Doori. Why was this name familiar? Where had he seen this name? What wa—

And then it clicked Jimin.

He hastily grabbed his laptop, typing into it aggressively. After a while of fiddling with it, he opened the file he was searching for.

DORM LIST OF THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-2018
(September 2017 semester to August 2018 semester)

Room 01 - Song Mindo

Room 02 - Do Jaehyun

Room 03 - <vacant>

Room 04 - Lee Taehyong

Room 05 - Mohammad Bitsu

Room 06 - Choi Yeonjun

Room 07 - <vacant>

Room 08 - <vacant>

Room 09 - Yoon Leesung

Room 10- Kim Jongin

Room 11- Hwang Hyunjin

Room 12 - Kim Woobin

Room 13 - <vacant>

Room 14 - Baek Sekyun

Room 15 - <vacant>

Room 16 - Lee Yumin

Room 17- Oh Doori

Room 18 - Min Yoongi

Room 19 - Alex Binder

Room 20- Choi Soobin

Room 21- Han Jisung

Room 22- Brendon Raj

Room 24- Gwon Gwangji

Room 25- Jung Hoseok

Room 26- <vacant>

"Oh Doori." he read.

Room 17 was her room. Which was now Jimin's room for the second year.

"Who is this Oh Doori?" he mumbled under his breath.

And why was she the only girl among all these boys?

Also, why the fuck did Jimin not notice this before?

Where is Kim Taehyung's name?

Clowns 🤡🤡🤡

If you are wondering, no. The book isnt completed yet. It was just a prank. Jimin thought it ended, and thus the chapter said 'epilogue'. I never ended it. Also, this has been the plan since the start. This was not a sudden revelation or anything. I was just good at keeping my mouth shut from slipping this. Slick and smart, aren't I?

expect the unexpected. I told y'all, pay attention to the small details. They connect the entire story. Good luck, clowns. Lmao.

And to the presidents of the clown club, -pikakoo and -namjinsmoonchild I said it's not 56 chapters, because it's more than 66 chapters ;)

And since y'all are too fucking dumb to notice, a heads up, the banner has changed.

This is so much fun!!!