Double date.

Author's Pov:

Taehyun was shocked when he heard that Beomgyu suggested the double date thing. Taehyun thought that after that night, Beomgyu might have liked him though he didn't admit to him but he was wrong. Beomgyu actually didn't like him. Then why was he so jealous? It hurts Taehyun and it annoys him because why does he still love him this much?

It broke him into millions of pieces when he heard from Jeongin that Beomgyu suggested for a double date. He still loves Beomgyu a lot. He is fucking deep in the shit of love for Beomgyu. He can't just see Yeonjun and Beomgyu clinging onto each other. He just can't. It hurts him so much. He's always in his room in the dorm 'cause he doesn't want to see Beomjun cuddling in front of him. And here, he's told that he's going on a double date with them. Taehyun doesn't want to go. He really doesn't. But it's time to move on. He should know that Beomgyu actually likes Yeonjun just like Yeonjun likes him back and Jeongin is a really nice guy who genuinely likes him so why think about Beomgyu? He should move on with Jeongin.

But unfortunately he can't. He can never. He is in love with Beomgyu. His first love. But he needs to move on so he needs to go.

He agrees.

Here, Beomgyu was going nuts. Beomgyu would do anything but to have someone touch HIS Hyunie. Taehyun was his. He won't admit it but he can never see Taehyun with someone else. It stings. It hurts. And he's too dumb to realize that it's because he's in love with him. He was in denial of his own feelings. But he had to go. He needed to prove Yeonjun that he wasn't in love with him. He wanted to prove the right wrong.

He agrees too.

                  The double date

( What Taehyun wore. Minus the mic)

( What Beomgyu wore

( What Beomgyu wore. Just imagine he has black hair not silver.)

)