Fuck what?

Taehyun's POV:

Fuck god. Just make me forget these feelings. I can't think of him like that anymore. He has feelings for someone else. He doesn't love me like i love him and he will never. So please just make me forget these shitty feelings. I can't go on like this. Sleepless nights. Ugh why do i have to fall for him? Why?

I make my way to the kichen to get a drink so that i can at least calm down.  I hear sniffling and sobbing? Someone's here and is crying. I follow the sound of soft sobs and I see a slender figure, arms hugging the legs close to the chest and face hidden as his forehead is resting on his arms.

My hand slipped of the counter and i almost tripped. Of course that made a noise.

"Taehyunnie?"

"Beomgyu hyung?"

He tries to remove his tears but they won't stop falling. I ask him quiet whispering, "H-hyung? Why are you crying?"

Beomgyu hyung tries to laugh it off
"I'm not crying. It's just my eyes are sweating." I sit beside him and pat on his shoulder softly and say, "Just look at me." He looks at me with tears in his eyes and breaks into sobs. I hug him. Tightly. To my chest. It hurts me too. It hurts how he's crying. He hugs me back and cries. I let him.

"What happened?"

Beomgyu hyung stops for a moment.

"It's okay of you don't want to tell me but seeing you cry like this...I will start too."

Beomgyu hyung laughs a little. Muffed laugh.

"I lied. I actually have a crush on someone. 'Deep crush'."

I close my eyes 'cause it hurts and great that all lights are off. He won't see if few tears drop from my eyes.

"It's Yeonjun hyung?" I sigh quietly. Just for me to hear.

"Am I that obvious?" He chuckles. "Then why is he oblivious to my feelings? Why doesn't he like me like that? Am I not handsome? Not enough for someone worth falling for? Why Taehyun Why?"

"You are the most handsome man on earth. The most annoying but charasmetic person on Earth. You are worth dying for. No one can hate you. You are the best. Both outside and inside."

Hyung smiles and says, "Wow. I wish Yeonjun hyung saw me like that..Thank you Taehyun-ah. This means a lot." His smile dissapears and a frown plasters on his face.

"You're not sure you know? You can't just say Yeonjun hyung doesn't like you? How do you know? He might like you but he's not expressive about it."

"Yeah right. He always pampers Soobin hyung...but with me..nevermind." Hyung sighs.

Why is it always like this? Why do we like the wrong persons? How can you not see my love for you hyung? Why can't you like me like you like him?
JUST MAKE ME FORGET THESE FEELINGS. PLEASE.

"Taehyun-ah?"

"Hyung,  what I am saying is that Yeonjun hyung might like you but is afraid that you might reject him. The same situation you are feeling right now." I try to convince him. Console him. I really can't see him cry.

"Might be. It's not certain. You are not sure."

"But it's worth a try! I bet he likes you".

" Yeah sure. As if you know."

"Then make him admit that he likes you!"

"H-how?"

"Seduce him or make him jealous or something. I don't know"

"Make him jealous, eh?"

I nodd as we get up from our sitting position. I look at him. He's SMIRKING at me?

"What? Why are you smirking?" I ask him. Confused.

"Help me make him jealous."

"M-me? How?"

"Stay with me 24/7. Cling onto me 24/7. Be my fake boyfriend."

What?

I choke on my saliva and cough.

"What?"

"Be my fake boyfriend."

"NO WAY." This couldn't get worse.

"C'mon Taehyunnie~. We know each other so well. And you are the only one who knows about my crush. I don't want to ask Soobin hyung because what if he feels disgusted? And Hyuka is so loud, he might spill. So you are the only one i can trust with this. It's not like we have to kiss or something. Just be with me."

I sigh. "Yeah whatever."

He smiles and goes to his room after hugging me.

If I can't be your boyfriend. Then being your fake boyfriend is enough for me.

You being happy is all I want.

"Taehyun-ah?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you please sleep with me?"

I smile and follow him to his room.

"This way, hyung will see you slept in my room and will get jealous when he'll come to wake me up."

Oh that's why he asked me to sleep with him. Of course. I should've said no. Because I might be dead of heartbreak at the end of this week. Ugh.

Anything to make you smile.

I sleep next to hyung. On his bed. My back on the bed. Staring at the ceiling. Suddenly I feel a hand over my waist. Beomgyu hyung pulls my waist and brings me close to him. I can feel him nuzzling on my neck.

S-shit.

"H-hyung?"

Beomgyu hyung whispers on my neck sleepily, "Mhm, you smell so nice Taehyun-ah." Nuzzles deeply on my neck. "You are the softest pillow I've slept with." Shivers ran through my spine.

"Sleep with me every night."

Freezed is what I am. Can't move. Hyung holds me so tight and close that it somewhat calms me down. I smile as he wraps his arms around my waist tighter and nuzzles deeper. I let him hug me the way he wants. But his next sentence breaks my heart for the 1000th time again.

"If we sleep like this everyday, Hyung would be jealous if he likes me."

Yeah. So Yeonjun hyung gets jealous.

It hurts. I feel uncomfortable all of a sudden. Sucks. Everything feels like shit. Hyung senses me being tensed. So he hugs me tighter and nuzzles so deep that i can't see his face. He's lips brushing against my neck.

All i can feel is shivers. Shit.

"Ugh you smell so good. Makes me wanna eat you" he whispers.

His lips literally kissed my neck. It feels so weird yet pleasing. Ugh.

My eyes feel heavy at his warmth. And now i can't keep my eyes open anymore.

I drift into sleep while cuddling hyung.

Oof.
Hope yall like it!!!