Double Trouble: The Dynamic Duo

After a while of getting ready, Angel went behind the curtains and got ready. "I hope this works." Angel said. The curtains then opened and the music started.

Meanwhile, a dark figure was hiding in the shadows, destroying the egg bois and began working his way up. "Heh. I'll admit. Angel Cakes is still better than I thought. Too bad he's got to go." Valentino said. "I don't care what you think of him. I want him destroyed for good." Pentious said. "We'll get to that. For now, let's just enjoy the show." Valentino said. The dark figure slowly took Pentious's gun and unloaded the bullets and put it back. As he was making his way back to the room, he watched as Angel was dancing.

"Wow. Now that's hot." He said. After a while, the music ended and Pentious got impatient. "Grr. I've had enough!" Pentious said. "Wait, not now." Valentino said. Pentious jumped down and landed on stage. "Oh, you really think your hot stuff, huh? Well, too bad that your final hour has arrived." Pentious said as he tackled Angel. "Any last words?" Pentious asked as he pulled out his gun. "Nah. I'm fresh out." Angel said. Pentious grabbed Angel's hair and he shooted, but nothing happened. "What?" Pentious asked.

He looked at the gun, but as he did, he noticed his hand was red. "Huh?" Pentious asked. He looked at Angel and noticed his fur was painted. "You really thought I was Angel? You are too easy to fool." Angel said, which revealed to be you.

"What? Then, where's?" Pentious asked. "The real Angel Dust is up there." You said. Pentious looked and Angel jumping down and shot him. "Ha! One down!" Angel said. He then helped you up and you both looked to see Valentino. "No! Get them!" Valentino said. Nothing. "What's going on?" Valentino asked. "The gig is up, V. Your defenseless." You said. "Payback time." Angel said. Valentino ran away and you both followed him up to the roof.