I'm Addicted To You

You kept running non-stop. The things you've said to Angel Dust. You were hoping you could make it back to him in time before he left. But, it was too late. He was gone. You stared in disbelief and was about to cry. Just then, a photo came floating down and landed on your head. You looked at it and gasped.

 You looked at it and gasped

"No. What have I done?" You asked. You then leaned back and cried. "Yeah, and then after the performance that striped freak will be doing, the boss and Valentino will be sure to finish him off." Someone said. You looked to see the egg bois. "That Angel Dust will finally be rid of and then we'll target the princess and the hotel. The boss will finally become king and all of Hell will finally be his to rule." They said. "So, where exactly is Angel Dust performing?" They asked. "At Porn Studios." They said. You gasped in horror. "Valentino's planning to kill Angel? I've got to get to him fast!" You said.

You then rushed off to find Porn Studios, holding onto high hopes that you'll get to him in time. After a few hours, you managed to make it. You got inside and panted. "I wish to see Angel Dust! It's urgent! It's important! Please! Let him know I'm here!" You said.

Meanwhile, Angel was in his room with his pet pig Fat Nuggets, getting ready for the performance. "This is it. My moment I've been waiting for. I just wish Schnookums was here to watch me." Angel said. Just then, a knock was heard. "Sir, you have a visitor." They said. "Who is it?" Angel asked. Nothing. The door then slightly opened. "Angel? You in here?" You asked. "Huh? Schnookums?" Angel asked. "Wait! Before you say anything, I just want to say that I'm sorry. You weren't the selfish one here. I was. I only cared about myself and I was ignorant, I was stupid, and other things. May I please come in?" You asked.

Angel opened the door and you both looked at each other. "Listen, I've been a jerk." You said. "And?" Angel asked. "And an idiot. Look, I'm gonna come clean here and say that I love you, too. Sorry taking so long." You said. "But, what about not being gay or wanting to see your family again?" Angel asked. You then hugged him. "I don't care about any of that. I just want to be with you because I love you. I can prove it." You said. You then leaned in and kissed him, which left him stunned and shocked. "I wasn't expecting that." Angel said. "I'm sorry. Do you think you can forgive me?" You asked.

"Of course, uh...." Angel said. "You can call me Schnookums as much as you want. I'm actually starting to like that name." You said. "Very well, Schnookums. I am willing to forgive ya. Over sex." Angel said. "Just say the word. But, not right now." You said. "Why?" Angel asked. "Look, I can't let you go to the performance. It's a trap." You said. "Trap?" Angel asked. "Valentino's teamed up with Pentious to get rid of you." You said. "What? After everything I did for him?" Angel asked. "It doesn't matter, anymore. The gig is done. We have to get out while we can." You said. Angel thought about it. "Not yet." Angel said. "What? Why not?" You asked.

"If we leave, they'll hunt us down. And Cherri is nowhere to be seen. It's just us, Schnookums. Besides, I wanna be the first to take real good care of those baby sucking motherfuckers." Angel said as he looked in the mirror.

"But, then again, we're dealing with two masterminded overlords and they are impossible to deal with at the same time

"But, then again, we're dealing with two masterminded overlords and they are impossible to deal with at the same time." Angel said, with a worried look on his face and sweated a little.

" Angel said, with a worried look on his face and sweated a little

"Angel, don't worry." You said as you walked behind him and rubbed his shoulders. He then purred in pleasure. "We've made it out of tight spaces before. This shouldn't be any different. If the enemy manages to split, we'll do the same. I'll deal with V, and you'll deal with Pentious." You said. "Schnookums, don't. He's too much for you to handle." Angel said. "Hey, if we die again, then at least we'll get to see what Double Hell looks like." You said. Angel chuckled. "Since when did you became this?" Angel asked. "Since I admitted that I love you. Schnookums." You said. "Whoa. I only call other people Schnookums, but nobody's called me Schnookums. Your the first." Angel said. You chuckled and pecked his cheek.

"I got a plan. But, I'll need to take your place." You said. "Alright. But, first, we need to get you into character." Angel said. You smiled. Just then, Angel looked at your face and noticed something. "Whoa! What happened to your eye?" Angel asked. "I smashed a mirror and my eye got totaled." You explained. "Wow. Actually, this could work. But, this might hurt." Angel said. "Do your best. I guess." You said.