Privacy (Nudity)

When you followed Angel to the dance floor, you looked around and sighed. "Is there something wrong?" Angel asked as he noticed. "Everyone in Hell wants you. What if they get jealous?" You asked. Angel looked around and smirked as he spotted a dress room. "Hmm. Follow me." Angel said. You followed him and entered. You then looked around to find Angel Dust. "Angel? Are you changing?" You asked. "Heh. Try stripping, Schnookums." Angel said.

"Oh, great. Are we having sex again?" You asked. "Not here. That's for another time." Angel said as he got out, stripped nude. "As if this night wasn't as strange enough as it is." You said. "Oh, trust me. It'll be alright. For now, let's just take our time and enjoy the moment." Angel said as he slowly stripped you from your clothes. "Angel, I don't know about this. What exactly are we doing if we're not going to make out?" You asked. "Just relax. I just wanna hang out with you and relax. Take some time off away from those clowns." Angel said as he walked towards you.

"But, they're your fans." You mentioned. "I don't care about them. I only care about you now." Angel said. "That's a surprise. And what about your boss?" You asked. "Oh, Val? He's just a sideshow to me now. Like I said, you're my main attention." Angel said as he rubbed your hair and fake breasts. "Angel, I'm getting really anxious." You said. "That's a good thing. That's how relationships start with me." Angel said. "Your really complicated, you know that?" You asked. "Yes." Angel said as he slowly closed his eyes and leaned in.

You didn't feel like leaving him hanging, but you thought it was weird cause your going to kiss a male. You took it nice and slow and kissed him with hesitation. Your blush got out of control and your cheeks got redder every second. After a while, you and Angel let go and Angel noticed your face and chuckled. "Your cheeks look like an apple." Angel said. "What?" You asked.