summary

you think being the sister to the biggest band on earth is like perfection it isn't trust me. try being alone for 9 months without your older brother to take care of you. I usually get bullied at school because I'm related to one of the members of the band 5 seconds of summer. I get a lot of hate for it on social medias as well so then all the stuff about me is erased from the Internet to make my older brothers life much more easier for the fans to think he's an only child. during when I was younger like about 9 years old my mum died of breast cancer and my dad ran with another woman to Canberra. so it was me & my older brother Michael it was hard because Michael was only 14 & wasn't out of school yet & was trying to take care of me and help me the best he could back then. at the time Michael would always skip school & bring over his mates home for practice who he refers to to as band members. one of Michael mates had such eyes like the Great Barrier Reef that my mum and dad took me & Michael when we were younger and his hair was a sandy blonde emo fringe kinda like Michaels but more soft looking. I remember him from when Michael was watching his cover on YouTube of 'please don't go (cover) Mike Posner'; but he had a blue tang top on. Michael sometimes usually brought his other mate who looked Asian but was Scottish & Kiwi. when ever Michael brought his band members home I would usually hide out in my room listening to them endlessly play songs to the imaginary crowd in the garage. usually I would sneak out of my bedroom to the garage to steal glimpse on their band practice to see what my brother was doing but my eyes would always wander to the boy with the sandy blonde emo fringe with eyes so blue like no other. when ever I peered in I would always catch him staring back at me or staring tuning his guitar strings. I don't know their names at all Michael would never tell me until they had gotten famous the word got out about their names and now I know them as luke and calum but they knew me as Michael's ghost sister.