michael (0.5)

December 12, 2012   2:30 pm

   few days ago i just arrived at the coldest rainiest place i've ever been in. it wasn't really bad though. Australia was always bright, sunny, and hott. so these past few days i've been trying to have the guts to ask out Meagyn on a date, but how i would tell her would come out completely different like. 

                  "Meagyn what you working on?" or "your looking nice today Meagyn."

     It would never intentionally come out the way i wanted it to, but today it finally did. so at the moment i was in my bland beige bedroom with matching white bedding, looking straight into the dressers mirror making sure i look good to ask her. once i was done i came out of my bedroom to the long endless hallway and started to walk towards the living room, where i had passed Luke and Cal's shared bedroom and our huge magnificent bathroom along the way. once i came into the living room i spotted Meagyn on the gray leather couch with a blue blanket wrapped around her proportioned body flipping through some channels on our flat screen. Meagyn was wearing a black crop tank top that showed off her diamond studded belly button ring, with some gray sweat pants, and her hair was tyed up into a loose messy bun.

   as soon as Meagyn noticed me she waved me over with both her hands to sit by her, it looked almost like she was fanning herself. when i sat right next to her i went in to ask her what has been bothering me.

         "Meagyn." i asked, trying to see if she was paying attention.

         "uh - huh, don't call me Meagyn call me M&M." she exclaimed taking her attention off the flat screen and putting it all one me.

        "well i've been meaning to ask you something and it's been really bothering me." i said looking directly into her deep blue wondrous blue eyes.

         "what is it? what is it?" she asked curiously, getting overly overwhelmed.

      the pillow that she was once hugging now looked like it was gonna be torn apart if i didn't tell her any sooner.

     "um, well." i stuttered. "would you like to go on a date with me?" i affirmed nervously.

     "well of course Michael." she exclaimed with a smirk.

   that made me blush like crazy. that was different than what i was expecting it would be, i thought she would've said 'no' to me. soon enough i was jumping up and down on the couch doing my happy dance and then Meagyn joined in and it became an all out happy dance party. when we were done dancing Cal & Luke came into the living room looking like zombies.

        "what are you zombies!" Meagyn shouted to Luke & Cal.

         "maybe.." Luke replied chuckling at Meagyn's remark.

         "im hungry for you brains!" Cal blurted.

    coming toward us in those stereo-type zombie walks. me and Meagyn jumped over the couch crouching down trying not to get our brains eaten by Cal the zombie. when Cal came closer to the couch we heard him make the most vile noises that me and Meagyn laughed at so hard.

        "what are you trying to do cal, have sex with the couch?" i joked.

    that made me and Meagyn laugh so hard that tears sprung out of both of our eyes.

        "just forget you guys." Cal exclaimed with a little bit of sass.

    that reminded me of when Meagyn made fun of Cal's sassiness and Luke as a frenchfrie.  i can't believe that was just nine days ago and i finally asked out the most beautiful girl on a date. when Luke and Cal's presence left the living room, me and Meagyn hopped back over the couch to watch what ever Meagyn wanted to watch on the flat screen. it was pretty little liars of course. i don't get this mystery show? all there doing is running away from a psycho killer named -A who always gives them clues. if was in this show -A would already be put in jail.

    when the episode of pretty little liars was over, Meagyn had taken her eyes off the screen and put it on me.

       "Michael, what time do you want me to get ready for our 'date'." Meagyn asked empahsizing the word date.

        "what ever fits your schedule." i presumed.

     Meagyn took out her clip board that was underneath her soft blue blanket and checked it.

        "um well, im free all day." Meagyn exclaimed excitedly.

        "okay then so like around six or seven, i guess." i said.

        " seven so i can get all dressed up for our date." Meagyn smirked.

        " okay, ill get you at seven then." smirking back in reply.

    and then Meagyn got up from her place on couch and blew me a kiss letting me know that she was gonna get ready. she walked out out of the living room to the endless hallway to her room.

6:58 pm

   i was getting ready in the massive bathroom across the hall from my bedroom for mine and Meagyn's date. i had on my favorite band tee sum 41, with a black blazer i borrowed from Cal, with my baggy blue jeans, and my amazing black low-cut converse. when i was finally done i walked out of the massive bathroom all the way to the living room where i spotted Meagyn already dressed up. Meagyn was wearing a red floral silk sundress that showed off her curves with amazing black high heeled combat boots, i had noticed that she had dyed her whole head completely blue and it was tyed up into a high ponytail that was very flattering. to me she looked sexy and beuatiful. at the moment she was fiddling with her fingers until she looked up to see me standing right in front of the hallway entrance.

       "you look beyond amazing." i said to Meagyn with a smirk.

       "thank you." Meagyn cooed.

   looking down at her well put-together outfit, when she looked back up at me it looked like she was gonna burst into a fit of excitement.

       "oh my god, you like sum 41 too." she exclaimed, covering her mouth with a shocked expression.

             "yeah." i chuckled looking down at my band tee.

             "what's your favorite song by them?" she asked quizzically.

             "i honestly love all their songs, but if i had to choose it would be 'with me'." i smirked proudly.

    knowing that me and Meagyn love the same band would take this relationship to a whole other level.

             "i love that song too, omg." she smirked. she exclaimed "do you know the band nirvana?"

          trying to find out what other bands we had in common.

             "HELL YEAH!" i yelled.

        she then laughed at how excited i was that we had the same interests. soon i was laughing along with her. at that moment i wanted to kiss her but i held back all my strength. when the laughing was all finally over we then left the apartment in Modest Records to our wondrous knowing date outside.

OMG I JUST LOVE MICGYN SO MUCH THEY'RE SO ADORABLE...

WELL THIS CHAPTER TOOK A WHOLE LONG FUCKING 3 HOURS TO UPDATE SO YEAH...

WELL DAMN I JUST NOTICED I TYPED 1222 WORDS IN THIS CHAPTER.

*SHOCKED FACE EMOJI*

WELL I POSTED MY NEW VIDEOS ON MY COLLAB AND MY MAIN SO GO CHECK THEM OUT!!!

WELL ANYWAYS TODAY IS VALENTINES DAY... PLEASE DONT RUB IT IN MY FACE HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HE/SHE BC IT ANNOYS THE SHIT OUT OF ME..

WELL I WAS GONNA  UPDATE EMERALD'S POV BUT IM TIRED SO NOPE..

ALMOST FORGOT HERE'S YOUR HINT:

SEPTEMEBER 1, 2013

THE SONG I DEDICATE TO THIS CHAPTER IS "WITH ME BY: SUM 41" BC I FEEL LIKE SINCE MICHAEL AND MEAGYN BOTH LIKE THIS SONG IT WILL BE THERE ONE TRUE SONG..

:) :) :) 

QOTB: IF YOU WERE MICHAEL WOULD YOU KISS MEAGYN IN THAT MOMENT?