Chapter 18

Sorry for not posting!!! I thought I published this chapter then I realised that no one was commenting or anything but I thought it was just cause Wattpad was down. Then days later, I look on here and realise I did not post it🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️.

So what happened in the last two chapters was that basically, Starfire and Madi went inside to make smoothies for everyone. Madi thought she was sent it to find the smoothies and not make them. She looked around the whole kitchen.

While she was doing that, Starfire was making the smoothies and put the whole bottle of Spirytus Stawski (95%) in it because she saw some people drinking it and thought it was "the juice that makes you the happy".

Madi found the the glasses of smoothies and added some fruits. Then she helped Starfire bring them to everyone else.

One at a time, everyone except Kyra and Madi drank them. The Titans drank all of theirs, Jason drank half of it and Diamond only had a little (it's very strong). Kyra had gone to get a straw to "poke Jason's eye out" and Madi left hers to go roll down the stairs.

Kyra: DUNNA DUNNA DUNNA DUNNA DUNNA DUNNA DUNNA DUNNA BATMAN!!! (Dressed as Harley Quinn)

Madi: Aren't we supposed to tell the readers where we are?

Kyra: Oh yeah. We're in the Hall of Justice

Diamond: How did we end up here?

Jason: We sent the Justice League to Summer Superhero Camp (My - Kyra's - new book)

Cyborg: WE'RE IN THE HALL OF JUSTICE, BABY!!! THE HALL OF JUSTICE

Beastboy: Hey, their food doesn't have blue fuzz on it! And it's so good

Jinx: (Looking at pictures of the Justice League) Why does Superman wear his underwear on the outside?

Kid Flash: (Looking through The Flash's costumes) This brings back memories

Aqualad: (Looking at Aquaman's stuff) Yep....remember the Young Justice?

Speedy: Don't remind me

Kid Flash: I was shipped with him! (Points at Robin)

Shippers of that ship (I don't know what it is): IT'S GOOD MEMORIES

Robin: Uhhh what's the Young Justice?

Diamond: The team that was made up of sidekicks?

Robin: I AM NOT A SIDEKICK

Speedy: People would call Kid Flash "Speedy"

Robin: (Chasing Beastboy) Give me dad's cape back! He's gonna kill me!!!

Diamond: Hang on a second (Grabs Robin's mask off) Damian?!

Everyone: Damian?!!!!

Madi: That explains why he was calling Bat Man "dad"

Jason: I was shipping DamiRae? I thought I was shipping RobRae A.K.A. Richard x Raven!!!!

Beastboy: He seems cool cause he pranked you!

Kyra: Raven kisses him and they date in DCAMU

Beastboy: I hate him, goodbye

Damian: Hey Rae

Literally everyone except DamiRae shippers: MY SHIP IS SINKING!!!!!

Raven: Hi Damian