When I got in the car after buying the stuff, I wrote something on the front of the card and I wrote inside of the card too. After I was done writing, I went to a CVS Pharmacy that was like 25 minutes away from the gift store. At CVS I got some of Cheryl's favorite candies and then went to Starbucks to get Cheryl some coffee. After that I made my way back to Thistlehouse.

At Thistlehouse
I finally reached home and got out the car and got the stuff out the back seats. I closed the car door using my foot and then locked the car with the key that was about to fall out my hand. When I reached the front of the house I put some of the bags on the floor and then opened the door with my key. After it unlocked , I stepped one foot inside and tossed the keys on the table.

I then got the bags off the floor outside and brought them inside, kicking the door close behind me. I brought the bags into the living room and put them on the couch. I looked at my phone and saw that it was now 6:30. "Shit" I said out loud. I then threw my phone on the couch and ran to the kitchen. I saw that Archie and Veronica didn't start breakfast for the the others yet, so I took out pans and all the ingredients I needed to make Cheryl's breakfast.

Surprisingly after about 35 minutes I was done with making the food and put everything in a plate on a platter. As I was done, I heard Veronica and Archie coming to the kitchen, so I quickly got the Starbucks coffee and put it on the platter. After that, I took all the bags from the living room and quietly put them down in the closet in our bedroom. Then, I went back downstairs and got the breakfast and tippy toed into the bedroom and put the platter on the night stand.

I sat down at the side of the bed and then rubbed my hand up and down Cheryl's arm. "Babyyy wake uppp" I said softly in her ear. She groaned and rolled over, and I chuckled. "Princess come on I made you breakfast, with your favorite foods". She still didn't get up so I took a piece of bacon off the plate and waved it in her face. She tried taking a bite of it with her eyes still closed but each time she reached for it, I pulled it back.

She whined and then said "Toniii give me my baconn". I laughed and said "You have to get up then Cher". She groaned, opening her eyes, and sat up against the headboard, crossing her arms with a pout. I smiled and pecked her lips and she was no longer pouting.

I put the piece of bacon I had in my hand in her mouth, and then I took the platter and laid it on her lap. Her eyes gleamed and then she looked at me and grabbed my face, kissing all over it. "Thank you soo much babyy". I smiled widely and said "It's something you deserve everyday". She looked at me amused and then started eating her food.

I properly sat on the bed next to her and turned on the TV, and every few minutes Cheryl would give me some of her food

I properly sat on the bed next to her and turned on the TV, and every few minutes Cheryl would give me some of her food. When I tried drinking some of her coffee she smacked the back of my head, and I rubbed it asking why she did that. She said to me, "I don't fucking play with my Starbucks and you know that".

I rolled my eyes at her and she smacked me again for rolling my eyes, and I told her to stop hitting me, but of course she did it again. I just huffed and we continued eating and watching the TV. After finishing, I took the platter from her and went downstairs and put it in the sink. I saw the others sitting at the table eating their breakfast while talking to each other and I said morning to them and went back upstairs.